Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 3,621 to 3,640 of 4,531

Maxz

Europe's run of imaginatively inane SplatFests continues! Hooray! Breakfast is a topic quite close to my heart (because of where the stomach is). As a porridge, toast and tea man, I'm gonna have to side with Team Warm.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. But no one has the appetite for revenge in the morning. A fry-up is way more appealing.

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly

GoldenGamer88

Who eats cornflakes with cold milk? The mere thought disgusts me. But since I‘m more of a fruit and bread guy, I‘ll prob side with Team Cold.

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

GoldenGamer88

@Tsurii I just think it tastes disgusting with cold milk. Thinking about it, I'm not a fan of cornflakes either way. I can't get halfway done with a bowl before finding the entire thing disgusting.

But since I really don't care whether I eat my breakfast warm or cold (unless it's cornflakes lol!), I think I'll go with whichever others go in hopes that we can play together some splatfest matches.

Edited on by GoldenGamer88

Grumblevolcano

We've reached the point where it takes too long for a stage to reappear, I missed out on Blackbelly Skatepark day due to FE Warriors but now coming back to Splatoon 2 I have to tomorrow either wake up at 6am or wait until 4pm to actually get to play it in Ranked Battle. Turf War isn't much better either, stay up past 2am or wait until 6pm.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NapalmPsalm

@Grumblevolcano Yep. It is time for three stage rotations in my opinion.

Switch
Username: NaplmPsalm
Friend Code: SW-7539-3214-1413
Splatoon Ranks: SZ: S+0 | TC: S | RM: S | CB: A-

NaviAndMii

NapalmPsalm wrote:

@Grumblevolcano Yep. It is time for three stage rotations in my opinion.

I'd be all for a three stage rotation too! Did they ever increase the rotation in the original Splatoon (WiiU)? ...I've come to really appreciate the limited rotation - but I'd take an extra map per session, especially as each time they add an additional stage, each stage will come up less and less frequently (ie. Blackbelly Skatepark was the 12th stage added - excluding Shifty Station - so has a 2-in-12 chance (1/6) of appearing in regular gameplay...the next one will have a 2-in-13 chance - and the next a 2-in-14 chance etc ..so upping to a three stage rotation would improve the chances of seeing the fresh new stages popping up )

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Events | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

New update out now, version 1.4.2.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Maxz

Only makes a minor change to the way SplatFest teams are ranked and matched against each other though, so nothing of note for general gameplay.

HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Pazzo-ZaFool

Call it: what's the new weapon this weekend?

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

NapalmPsalm

@Caldorosso-E glooga dualies (because I'm tired of guessing hydra)

Switch

Grumblevolcano

It's the Custom Jet Squelcher this time.

Grumblevolcano

NapalmPsalm

At this point I'm going to start guessing stuff I don't want so I can get what I do want. Custom Jet Squelcher is good though. I like things with burst bombs.

Switch

Maxz

I wonder if the Burst Bombs will help tighten up the Squelcher's otherwise poor close range defences.

And String Ray? I suppose if an enemy gets out of your already impressive range and hides behind a fall or something, it means they're still not safe.

Anyway, I hope whoever was asking for more Squelchers recently is happy!

Edited on by Maxz

HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

-Green-

That's a really godly kit.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Pazzo-ZaFool

Might have to give it a shot. I'm building a Speed/Ink Recharge set now, and I love Stingray.

~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

DTMOF84

Is the online app useful for this game. I kinda want to try it out with this game. Does this game have a long term playability.

Switch FC: SW-1027-6042-8537

GoldenGamer88

@DTMOF84 Well, I‘ve already spent 390 hours with the game so long term playability may be there if the game‘s to your liking. Have you experience with online shooters? Do you like the overall feel of the game?

Tbh, I wished Nintendo would do it like Blizzard does with Overwatch and throw in some free weekends every now and then so people can see for themselves whether they‘d like the game or not without paying for it. Or a time-based demo, where you can play for a few hours and see what the fuzz is about (though that should be limited to one download per system instead of user).

Fingers crossed for a normal Shooter this time around.

Edited on by GoldenGamer88

Pazzo-ZaFool

@DTMOF84 The online app lets you see current and upcoming maps, player stats, and purchase exclusive gear.

So yes, I'd say it's good.

~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic