Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 3,581 to 3,600 of 4,530

JasmineDragon

Yeah, I don't know how it was with the Squid Sisters, but these two roast eachother mercilessly. Marina is usually the worst, mind you.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Current location: Skyrim

meleebrawler

@JasmineDragon The roasting was more one-sided on Marie's side (albeit also somewhat more indirect), as you could probably imagine from her dialogue in this game. Callie did deliver a brief, if epic burn during the "Naughty vs. Nice" Splatfest though, leaving Marie in stunned silence.

Edited on by meleebrawler

Alone, a force. Together, a force of nature.

3DS FC: 2535-3888-1548

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3888-1548 | Nintendo Network ID: meleebrawler

16bitdave

I also wish on turf wars you could join your friends room at the same time instead of having to wait 3 minutes because the turf wars room your buddy made got filled too quickly before you could join.

16bitdave

Switch Friend Code: sw-4349-8419-7001 | 3DS Friend Code: 1650-3873-3348 | My Nintendo: 16bitdave | Nintendo Network ID: 16bitdave

GoldenGamer88

I don‘t even know if it was lag specifically. All I noticed in yesterday‘s session were the unusual high number of teammates dc‘ing and random things lagging while everything else was completely normal. With they Golden Eggs in that one round, they seemed like they just didn‘t react to me whatsoever but everything else did. Salmonids chased me, the Eggs were certainly there because of the Salmonid grabbing both of the eggs at the end of the clip. We survived the wave despite only the other two being able to actually pick up Golden Eggs but got wiped out in the next wave. Completely re-started the game afterwards, which fixed the unusual 'lag' but people still kept dc‘ing.

Edited on by GoldenGamer88

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

Pazzo-ZaFool

One of these Saturdays we need to have a full on Salmon Run Marathon. It'll be nice to have Squids who know what do actually do.

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Tsurii

Yeah, I'd be on board for that, too... Heh, because they go to work on ships..? Get it?...I'll stop

I hope they'll have the map from yesterday again sometime soon tho. That one was pretty neat.

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter, not like there's anything interesting on there

GoldenGamer88

I‘d be down for that. Just not this weekend. This and the upcoming week is me and Odyssey all day, everyday.

Tsurii

GoldenGamer88 wrote:

Odyssey

Ohhh, right lol
I guess I'll have to see how dang much it sucks me in then. I may join, but I legitimately can't promise anything because if Odyssey does what Breath did I will be playing that for hours without noticing how quickly the time passes XD

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter, not like there's anything interesting on there

Octane

I think this weekend has Salmon Runs on Friday and Sunday, I prefer them that way. Last weekend was only Saturday, but I'm usually away. But anyway, Mario Odyssey, so I doubt I'll play a lot of Splatoon...

Octane

GoldenGamer88

I‘m barely scrapping by the low Profreshional rank now thanks to a losing streak. I don‘t know what it was today. Most of the time, people just wouldn‘t work as a team but rather go to their own corner and fight some boss there. And even if we win, no cheering, no Booyah, just dead silence. I mean, did somebody die or something? Cheer up, boys and girls, a single Booyah won‘t kill ya!

StuTwo

@GoldenGamer88 The worse thing is when it's clearly going to be a flyfish heavy wave and your team mates just decide "no - too tricky" and concentrate on other bosses.

I always think those things always need taking out as a priority because they can take out a whole team very quickly from anywhere on the map (and even if they don't then they will ink your map green cutting off escape routes) but they require a bit of co-ordination and timing.

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

NapalmPsalm

@StuTwo This is so annoying! I feel like every match I'm in I am prioritizing fly fish and stingers while everyone else spends their time running away from them and trying to do something else, and it always turns out that the fly fish is in the opposite corner from the stinger so I'm trying to take out the fly fish while getting blasted by the stinger. One teammate will be spamming "This way!", another just trying to pick off lone chum, and the third still trying to figure out how to aim because lord know how this 6 yr old got to profreshional. Haha, do I hyperbole much?

I'm trying to get used to recording moments in splatoon, so I'm trying to record as many "intense" moments as possible. I've only remembered one so far! Haha. But I did get this moment:

I knew I was surrounded so I decided to get the special and go for it instead of super jumping away. After the armor I did panic a little, but it worked out.
Edit: Hmmm, quality seems worse that most people's captures and I posted it yesterday. Maybe it is just my work internet, though it is supposed to be faster here than my home.
Edit2: Tested looking at goldens too and did the same thing. Quality is better by clicking on the actual tweet. Noted.

Edited on by NapalmPsalm

Switch
Username: NaplmPsalm
Friend Code: SW-7539-3214-1413
Splatoon Ranks: SZ: S+0 | TC: S | RM: S | CB: A-

StuTwo

@NapalmPsalm Yeah. Teams are generally better at taking out Stingers but they can be a pain.

I really do feel the game is missing a few more commands than just "this way" and "booyah". I've had a few times when my team is above the golden eggs quota going into the last 10-20 seconds on a map swarming with bosses and the only reasonable thing to do is fall back and do our best to survive but there's no way of communicating that.

I think if I could pick two more commands to add I'd go with "Fall Back" and "Lure It Closer".

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

Knuckles-Fajita

@Octane @Tsurii @GoldenGamer88 I'm down for Salmon Run but yeah not this weekend because Odyssey XD

Sign up for the NL Inklings Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Tournament on June 23rd: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

NapalmPsalm

@StuTwo Yeah, stingers are easy to handle. But that is what makes them frustrating, it always seems like my team ignores them because they are so easy to deal with so they are low on a lot of peoples priority list. This always seems to screw me over in the end.

So many people going to be play Mario Odyssey haha. I love mario, but it is never a day one buy for me. I always either get them on holidays or I borrow them from my brother. I'm not really worried about spoilers other than seeing the final boss. I don't mind seeing levels or where collectibles are, especially since there are so many in this game. I wouldn't be able to remember where they are is a did see them prior to playing the game!

Switch
Username: NaplmPsalm
Friend Code: SW-7539-3214-1413
Splatoon Ranks: SZ: S+0 | TC: S | RM: S | CB: A-

Scrummer

I'd be up for Salmon Run at some point, I'd just need to get my friend code on here.

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

Pazzo-ZaFool

I almost forgot about Odyssey. I won't get it until next Thursday.

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Knuckles-Fajita

@Tsurii Before midnight on Thursday for me XD Woo codes!

Ill check the rotations. After today there is only one more before the 27th, and its:

Marooners Bay - Splattershot Pro, Dualie Squelchers, Jet Squelcher, E-Litre.

Sign up for the NL Inklings Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Tournament on June 23rd: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

GoldenGamer88

BLP_Software wrote:

Splattershot Pro, Dualie Squelchers, Jet Squelcher, E-Litre.

Well, this should be fun. And by fun I mean getting splatted again and again and again.

@Tsurii I could join anytime until Thursday 8 PM CEST. Got a minor exam on photography friday afternoon and I do wanna get some sleep in before and after Odyssey releases.

Edited on by GoldenGamer88

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic