Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 3,501 to 3,520 of 5,014

Pazzo-TheFool

Call it: what's the new weapon this weekend?

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Skid

@Caldorosso-E glooga dualies (because I'm tired of guessing hydra)

Switch
Username: Skid
Friend Code: SW-7539-3214-1413

Grumblevolcano

It's the Custom Jet Squelcher this time.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Skid

At this point I'm going to start guessing stuff I don't want so I can get what I do want. Custom Jet Squelcher is good though. I like things with burst bombs.

Switch
Username: Skid
Friend Code: SW-7539-3214-1413

Maxz

I wonder if the Burst Bombs will help tighten up the Squelcher's otherwise poor close range defences.

And String Ray? I suppose if an enemy gets out of your already impressive range and hides behind a fall or something, it means they're still not safe.

Anyway, I hope whoever was asking for more Squelchers recently is happy!

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

-Green-

That's a really godly kit.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Pazzo-TheFool

Might have to give it a shot. I'm building a Speed/Ink Recharge set now, and I love Stingray.

~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

DTMOF84

Is the online app useful for this game. I kinda want to try it out with this game. Does this game have a long term playability.

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

GoldenGamer88

@DTMOF84 Well, I‘ve already spent 390 hours with the game so long term playability may be there if the game‘s to your liking. Have you experience with online shooters? Do you like the overall feel of the game?

Tbh, I wished Nintendo would do it like Blizzard does with Overwatch and throw in some free weekends every now and then so people can see for themselves whether they‘d like the game or not without paying for it. Or a time-based demo, where you can play for a few hours and see what the fuzz is about (though that should be limited to one download per system instead of user).

Fingers crossed for a normal Shooter this time around.

Edited on by GoldenGamer88

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

Pazzo-TheFool

@DTMOF84 The online app lets you see current and upcoming maps, player stats, and purchase exclusive gear.

So yes, I'd say it's good.

~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

GoldenGamer88

Any fellow Team Cold members wanna play some Team Battles this weekend?

DTMOF84

@GoldenGamer88 I tried to play the demo that had before the launch. But wasn't it like the ARMS demo where you could only play it on a certain day and time?

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

GoldenGamer88

@DTMOF84 Yep, that‘s why I suggest they could have a downloadable demo where you could play whenever but only for one or two hours. Sadly, I don‘t see them do any demo for a released game.

Edited on by GoldenGamer88

Jhena

I am going with team cold today. I like warm and cold food but my breakfast basically consists of fruit and salad.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

shani

Maxz wrote:

Anyway, I hope whoever was asking for more Squelchers recently is happy!

I am! When I saw the news upon booting up the game yesterday, in a huge burst of happiness I simply shouted YEAH!.
I was waiting for this weapon set for more than three months, can't wait to use it regularly again. Every time I occasionally went back to the Jet Squelcher (with Mist and Missiles) it just reminded me how much I love this weapon more than any of the others. It's also not that bad in close-range combat at all. Sure, it's not comparable to something like the Aerospray, but I've had my fair share of close-range kills with it in Splatoon 1 and in Splatoon 2I have been splatted by it a few times in close range.
But of course the Burst Bombs make this a lot easier!

I don't think the Stingray is a useful addition to the Squelcher's already impressive range (something like the Baller would've made more sense), but I'll happily take it over the Missiles any day. Besides, I knew about the special weapon shortly after the game's release, so I had enough time to come to terms with it.

I was actually getting pretty comfortable with the SSP (TW) and Forge SSP (ranked) recently and certainly will continue to use them as both sets are very useful. But i'm happy to get a third long-range (sixth in general) weapon option.

Grumblevolcano wrote:

We've reached the point where it takes too long for a stage to reappear, I missed out on Blackbelly Skatepark day

Agreed, new stages should stay in the rotation longer, maybe even for a couple of days (maybe not in every single rotation, but in most of them). I also didn't have time to play when the recent new stages were added and when I finally had time, they rarely came up.

GoldenGamer88 wrote:

@Tsurii I just think it tastes disgusting with cold milk. Thinking about it, I'm not a fan of cornflakes either way. I can't get halfway done with a bowl before finding the entire thing disgusting.

As someone who has hastily eaten cornflakes with (cold) milk in the morning for half of his school years (after that I just stopped eating breakfast alltogether to save time), I'm intrigued to say: well then you are eating them wrong! But no, of course you're not, I know what you mean. It gets a bit disgusting when they soak up the whole milk.
That said, I can't imagine eating them with warm milk, that just sounds disgusting from the start. ^^

Edited on by shani

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Zyrac

Interesting Shifty Station layout. Basically there are two big revolving doors in the middle of the stage that make it difficult to get in and out of the opponent's side. I'm just gonna hang out on my side and splat anyone trying to get through.

Zyrac

Twitter:

Zyrac

@Dev Oh, I thought you'd have had the same as our last one then. Did you have that layout earlier? The one with the sponges and inkrails?

Zyrac

Twitter:

GoldenGamer88

I‘ll be playing some Splatfest tomorrow, gotta complete Mario Odyssey today. Anybody from Team Cold up for some Team Matches?

shani

@Tsurii Splatfests always start at the same time, Saturday 16:00 (CET). So it has already started about two hours ago.

Anyone wanna join Team Cold?

Woah awesome! They took the rotation platforms from Museum d'Alfonsino and turned them into revolving doors!
They've really outdone themselves again with Shifty Station.

Edited on by shani

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic