Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 3,481 to 3,500 of 5,014

Octane

Dynamo Roller. 2 slow 4 me. Gotta go fast.

Octane

Nicolai

I've never performed well on the new Dynamo, so I'll pass.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Skid

@GoldenGamer88 Hahaha, I was trying too hard to look cool. I just knew it would be the hydra. Funny thing is I'll use this dynamo more than I ever would the hydra. Deep down inside I was hoping for some new dualies, a particular set too. Oh well, maybe next week!

Switch
Username: Skid
Friend Code: SW-7539-3214-1413

Maxz

I don't particularly like the Dynamo either. Nobody seems to. I almost feel sorry for it. Still, Ink Armour might be a good match for it... maybe? To buy you another split second as build up your enourmous charge? I'm trying to think of nice things I say about it now...

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

Skid

@Maxz I think it is also also important that this is the first weapon from the leak where the sub is different from actual game and the leak. This is the first time they were "wrong" Leak had it as toxic mist and ink armour. My guess is they decided to balance with better options and went with the splat bomb.

I'll give it a try.

Switch

meleebrawler

@NapalmPsalm And not because the original Gold Dynamo also had Splat Bombs?

This set does seem better suited to help with a push than the normal one, which worked better at holding down a location behind your team.

Alone, a force. Together, a force of nature.

3DS FC: 2535-3888-1548

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3888-1548 | Nintendo Network ID: meleebrawler

Skid

@meleebrawler That is a very valid point. I didn't even think about splatoon 1. I've been making quick comments because this site has been freezing up on me the past three days after staying on certain pages for a certain amount of time. I still find it interesting that it "changed back" since the datamine.

Edited on by Skid

Switch

Pazzo-TheFool

It's all up in the air now regarding sub/special now.

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Skid

@Caldorosso-E Honestly I'm excited for it to be that way. Now the weekly weapon will be even more of a surprise.

Switch

Pazzo-TheFool

Heh, I never spoiled myself, so it's a double surprise. ;V

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Maxz

Europe's run of imaginatively inane SplatFests continues! Hooray! Breakfast is a topic quite close to my heart (because of where the stomach is). As a porridge, toast and tea man, I'm gonna have to side with Team Warm.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. But no one has the appetite for revenge in the morning. A fry-up is way more appealing.

Edited on by Maxz

HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

GoldenGamer88

Who eats cornflakes with cold milk? The mere thought disgusts me. But since I‘m more of a fruit and bread guy, I‘ll prob side with Team Cold.

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

GoldenGamer88

@Tsurii I just think it tastes disgusting with cold milk. Thinking about it, I'm not a fan of cornflakes either way. I can't get halfway done with a bowl before finding the entire thing disgusting.

But since I really don't care whether I eat my breakfast warm or cold (unless it's cornflakes lol!), I think I'll go with whichever others go in hopes that we can play together some splatfest matches.

Edited on by GoldenGamer88

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

Zyrac

Mmm, okay, this seems like a decent theme. Me, I don't have time for warm breakfast. Too busy staying in bed until the last minute.

Edited on by Zyrac

Zyrac

Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

We've reached the point where it takes too long for a stage to reappear, I missed out on Blackbelly Skatepark day due to FE Warriors but now coming back to Splatoon 2 I have to tomorrow either wake up at 6am or wait until 4pm to actually get to play it in Ranked Battle. Turf War isn't much better either, stay up past 2am or wait until 6pm.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Skid

@Grumblevolcano Yep. It is time for three stage rotations in my opinion.

Switch

NaviAndMii

NapalmPsalm wrote:

@Grumblevolcano Yep. It is time for three stage rotations in my opinion.

I'd be all for a three stage rotation too! Did they ever increase the rotation in the original Splatoon (WiiU)? ...I've come to really appreciate the limited rotation - but I'd take an extra map per session, especially as each time they add an additional stage, each stage will come up less and less frequently (ie. Blackbelly Skatepark was the 12th stage added - excluding Shifty Station - so has a 2-in-12 chance (1/6) of appearing in regular gameplay...the next one will have a 2-in-13 chance - and the next a 2-in-14 chance etc ..so upping to a three stage rotation would improve the chances of seeing the fresh new stages popping up )

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

New update out now, version 1.4.2.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Maxz

Only makes a minor change to the way SplatFest teams are ranked and matched against each other though, so nothing of note for general gameplay.

HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic