Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 301 to 320 of 5,014

SheldonRandoms

@TheLZdragon I have another one for the list.

5. Buff all rollers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Killer7IsDead

2 maps for 2 hours is an improvement, but still too little too late for me personally... If I get this multiplayer team shooting itch, ill just stick to Overwatch.

I'm not sorry to say this, but Nintendo is making my decision to not buy into their online alot easier with questionable game design like this.

Killer7IsDead

19Robb92

Agreed^, they either need more maps for each rotation or the rotations should be on an (max) hourly basis.

I really hope we don't have to listen to an update every two hours now telling us which maps are rotating in.. That got really annoying in the first game, even when rotation was every 4 hours.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

FGPackers

I was fine with 4 hrs rotation, i'm even more with 2 hrs now

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Grumblevolcano

@meleebrawler I think the voting system is what @Joeynator3000 wants. For all the CoD games I've played the setup is either 2 maps and random (I think this started with Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops) or a veto system (I know CoD4 and World at War had this). Mario Kart of course has 3 courses and random for 8 and 8 Deluxe but DS, Wii and 7 it was choose whatever track you wanted and a course from those is picked randomly.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FGPackers

@Frosty_09 it's not new, Arome was in Splatoon too. Maybe it's a re-style of the brand

FGPackers

yokokazuo

@FGPackers yeah, not sure if the person in the article played Splatoon 1 and perhaps got mistaken. Although I believe Tentatek is the English name of the brand, but some regions are still Arome.
The tweets mention how Arome is a popular sports brand that mixes fashion with function and has grown to be used by top athletes.
Also the shoes at the top are new ones called something like "Sea Slug Town Hi-tops Grey"
It seems to be a high-top version of their standard sea slug shoes that seem to be popular in sports as well as among the town youth as well.

Regarding the stage rotation, I personally don't mind it and though it does have its disadvantages, I think it has its strengths as well. Though some stages might not be normally played on as often, this helps get them chosen more often and you can also get more practice on that stage and game mode. Also I think it also encourages the use of different weapons as well. If the maps are Moray, Bluefin or Piranha Pit, I usually prefer to go with an E-Litre, kelp scope for some maps like walleye and Port Mackerel Rainmaker and a brush or Hydra on Triggerfish SZ.

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

yokokazuo

@Frosty_09 No worries!
Also looks like they fixed that article as well.

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

http://splatoon.nintendo.com/squid-sisters-stories/#chapter-4
Chapter 4 is up!
Here's a small, but interesting fact. In this chapter, Callie gets a burger while Marie gets a pizza at a café. This is a reference to the North American Splatfest that was burgers vs. pizza.
The Japanese version also references a Japanese Splatfest with Callie getting a Lemon Tea and Marie ordering a Milk Tea instead.
https://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/2017/May/Squid-Sisters-Storie...
And in the European version Callie has pineapple on pizza and Marie has it without. (This is why Marie is the best squid sister )

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

Eric258

I love these chapters. Cool having a reference to a Splatfest and it's cool hearing about how the shop owners are doing. Seems Sheldon will be in Splatoon 2 along with Crusty Sean (who we've already seen). It also seems likely that Annie will make an appearance but nothing on Jelonzo. That bit about cap'n Cuttlefish makes me a little worried though. People were speculating that he may have passed away. I hope not since he's a funny, lovable guy.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2601-9990-4610
Super Mario Run Friend Code: 1391-4403-4742
Fire Emblem Heroes Friend Code: 1332698932
Twitter: @Eric258kip

yokokazuo

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/lets-a-go-mario-tourn...
The World Inkling Invitational will be held at E3 and feature 4 teams from the US, Europe, Japan and Australia/New Zealand!
The four teams are winners from official tournaments in their region. The winners of the US Inkling Open, Deadbeats, the winning team of the ESL finals, Rising Moon, the winners of the second Splatoon Koshien, ダイナめう Dyna Meu, and the winners of the AUNZ Splatoon Cup, Blue Ringed Octolings.

yokokazuo

Octane

I need to move to Australia. Out of the fifty people that live there, only a handful of them play Splatoon. Should be easy to get in the finals and win a free ticket to E3.

Octane

yokokazuo

@Frosty_09 haha, it's all good!
Well, I was pretty late this time

yokokazuo

LzWinky

Well that escalated. Welp, time to dispose of the Callie amiibo!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

veeflames

@TheLZdragon You mean you didn't do that ages ago?

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

FGPackers

Something strange is happening here!!

FGPackers

FGPackers

I think it will be exclusively for single player and story this time, especially after the Salmon Run & considering it will certainly be the last infos before E3. Wow i wanna know more about the Sisters and the Captain!!

FGPackers

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic