Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 261 to 280 of 5,014

FGPackers

@Maxz It's a good one to me. Finally the eternal abilities reroll can kind of end now

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Honelith

A nightmare for splat rollers.

Honelith

Switch Friend Code: SW-0658-7331-4900

LzWinky

Rollers are lame. Sloshers are cool. Be cool fool!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

FGPackers

@TheLZdragon in Splatoon i used kind of ordinary weapons like the tentatek, snipers and hydra. With this one i would like to use unconventionals like sloshers or bamboozlers

FGPackers

ProjectX1991

Pre-ordered mine on Amazon - I seriously can't wait! Especially hearing all the good stuff from you lot during the test fire.

ProjectX1991

NickWba20

Sadly during the test weekend i was one of the unfortunate ones who couldnt connect due to the high volume of players not to mention the WI-FI at work isnt the best. If i was at home using the my wired connection i would of managed. Shame really as i really wanted to try it first hand. I notice this game hasnt got a confirmed release date but have their been any rumours or mumbles as to when it is due out?

NickWba20

Switch Friend Code: SW-4395-7798-6094 | My Nintendo: NickWba20

FGPackers

By looking at the map unveiled during the ESL Grand Final i thought about some new things in this game and it seems to me that they are kind of re-thinking a lot of Splatoon in this new game. Just to make some examples: the new map (the BMX one) reminds me of Blackbelly Skatepart. And this kind of thing can be made even on specials: the Inkjet seems a less powerful (nerfed should i say?) version of Inkzooka, Tenta Missiles (i really like it, gonna use it a lot maybe) a more "PvP" version of Inkstrike. And the Sting Ray can really be compared to the Killer Wail. The only one that does not have any similarities is the Splashdown. What do you think about it?

FGPackers

ThomGee

@FGPackers Splashdown is more similar to Inkstrike than the Tenta Missile, in my opinion. The Tenta Missiles remind me more of an airborne Seeker Rush.

ThomGee

My Nintendo: ThomGee | Nintendo Network ID: WakerOfWindsHD

Joeynator3000

Well I wasn't going to bother with this game, since the first one got boring after a few months. But that Salmon Run seems interesting, if it's anything similar to Garden Ops from Garden Warfare, then I'm in. (a co-op mode where you basically defend yourself from waves of enemies)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

FGPackers

I like the voice chat possibility in this new mode!! Can't wait!!

Edited on by FGPackers

FGPackers

Octane

@Dev Salmon Run isn't the new single player campaign though. Seems more like Splatoon's zombie mode.

Octane

Luna_110

I still hope we get some info soon about single player.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

meleebrawler

The Inklings will not stop until every species besides them are wiped from the earth, it seems.

Alone, a force. Together, a force of nature.

3DS FC: 2535-3888-1548

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3888-1548 | Nintendo Network ID: meleebrawler

Nicolai

"I imagine it comes in handy when waging Turf War at a friend's house"

So the amiibo remembers your outfits for when you play at a friend's house? Does that imply some kind of local multiplayer mode, on one system on the TV? After all, why would you play on a friend's system when you can just take your own Switch with you?

If that's true, then that's actually a legitmate use out of amiibo! That makes two so far, the first being Smash. Well, sort of. It still just seems simpler just to bring your own system and hook them up; but who knows what the logistics are.

But hey, local multiplayer!

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Joeynator3000

....Wished we had more info on Salmon Run, because I'm kinda interested in this game now. Which is funny since I was calling it Splatoon 1.5. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Eric258

Do you guys think that there will be multiple maps for Salmon Run or will it be just the one. I'm kinda hoping that there would be at least 3. I'm also hoping you can play that mode single player. It would be cool to play something while on the go without being connected to the internet (other than the single player story line).

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2601-9990-4610
Super Mario Run Friend Code: 1391-4403-4742
Fire Emblem Heroes Friend Code: 1332698932
Twitter: @Eric258kip

JoyBoy

@Nicolaison If this game has a good local multiplayer mode or a split screen online experience, I'm getting this game day 1.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

FGPackers

@Eric258 I think there will be multiple maps, not a single player version, and maybe a split screen for 2

FGPackers

ThatNyteDaez

Imma download this on day one!

Never take anything I say seriously. S'all you buddy. ;)
Mainly play on my Switch but I have 3DS, Wii U and PS4 as well.
Fave game series include: Pokemon, Smash Bros, Splatoon, Disgaea, Bayonetta, Dragons Dogma, Phantasy Star & Arena of Valor.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1089-6841-7799 | 3DS Friend Code: 5455-9887-9271 | My Nintendo: ThatNyteDaez | Nintendo Network ID: Rhydas | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic