Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 2,461 to 2,480 of 5,014

Skid

@Zyrac Nice information! So if I'm using the mini splatting, I can strafe faster than the dualies and and N-ZAP with either two main and to sub run speed ups or one main and five subs to move the same speed (only if these kids aren't using any run speed up at all).

Not that I would waste that many slots just to have the mini strafing at the same speed of those light weapons when I could be using ink recovery or ink main as well as special main abilities. I'll stick to my gold hi-horses for the extra boost while just running.

Switch
Username: Skid
Friend Code: SW-7539-3214-1413

KirbyTheVampire

@NaviAndMii I wasn't offended or anything lol, sorry if it looked that way. I just saw the discussion about which weapons people prefer and thought I'd throw that in.

KirbyTheVampire

-Green-

Playing a charger makes me hate all things yet I want to get better. I fee the salt flowing through me and I despise all Octobrushes.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Zyrac

@Nicolai Sent you a friend request and I'm off to play Turf War for a while, come join me if you're around.

Edit: Stopping for now but I'll be checking back here. Gimme a shout.

Edited on by Zyrac

Zyrac

Twitter:

Skid

So what are our feelings on talking about the data mined weapons? Are we wanting to put spoiler tags on them or talk about them freely?

Switch
Username: Skid
Friend Code: SW-7539-3214-1413

shani

I just had the weirdest Ranked game...

After reaching 8 players, the game seemed to be stuck in the lobby, until someone left and the match seemed to start with seven players.
But to my surprise, it was a 3vs3.
At the result screen it was still 4vs4, with two players with 0/0 stats. What's even more stranger is that one of those two (the one from the other team) didn't have a rank, it just said '---' where the rank should've been...

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Nicolai

@Zyrac Sorry, I thought I might have been preoccupied with something today.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Nicolai

@Zyrac Yup. Just for a few battles. Will you did the honors?

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Nicolai

That worked, thanks!

Thanks a lot for your help. I gotta get back to some things I have to do. Good games!

Got married.

ThomGee

I've been wanting to do this for a few weeks, but I kept forgetting, so I finally remembered to. With a new weapon releasing every week, what weapon are you guys guessing/hoping will release this weekend, if we get one at all? My guess is that it'll be a second kit for a weapon already in the game, but I really hope it's the Neo-Splash-o-Matic or Sloshing Machine.

By the way, if anyone wants to see the weapons in the game data here's the link: http://leanny.github.io/splat2/en_files.html

ThomGee

My Nintendo: ThomGee | Nintendo Network ID: WakerOfWindsHD

Maxz

Untitled

I am ofishially good at a video game. Hooray! It was the very last game before the stages rotated, but I managed to bring Rainmaker up to the coveted S+. I had a mini revelation that there's way more productive stuff you can do while everyone is mindlessly shooting at the RM's shield than following suit. I could usually ink some turf, take out a few enemies, and then shoot the shield, rather than just emptying gallons of ink into it with nothing to show.

Anyway, hooraaay! I think that's the first time I've reached top-rank in an online game. Self indulgent congratulations over.

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

-Green-

You still need to get to S+99 my dude.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

GoldenGamer88

@Nintendoer I hope to get that N-Zap 89 or Octobrush Nouveau soon. The Octobrush was just added via update so I doubt we'll get the latter anytime soon. Both have amazing kits and am looking forward to the two.

Edited on by GoldenGamer88

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

veeflames

A few days back I played Splatoon 2 at school (in the library) in tabletop mode. The split Joy-Cons were a bit unwieldy for me at first but I warmed up to them pretty quickly and even won a few Turf War matches. Today, I played some Tower Control matches... in handheld mode since I felt I wasn't getting enough control of the reticle with split Joy-Cons.
My point? It is ever so magical to play a game like Splatoon 2 anywhere (especially in my school where the Wi-Fi isn't exactly the best) I want, even on the bus. I'm glad the promise of the Switch is manifesting itself for me!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Maxz

@-Green- That's been scrapped and replaced with S+50, which sounds less threatening until you realise every number isn't a point within a rank but an entire rank class itself. So if C- to S consists of 10 rank classes (C-,C,C+,B-,B,etc), then you're only 1/6 of the way to the top by the time you hit S+.

I eeped.

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@Vee_Flames I already have plans playing it in my car as I'm waiting for my kids to get out of school. Mobile hotspot ftw!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Bart_T

@Vee_Flames Been rocking split joycons for Splatoon 2 since I got it. I'm a PC gamer at heart, so transitioning from KBM to split joycons was easier than using sticks. I mean, I can deal with sticks, I'm just not very competitive with them.

My 15-games-and-counting winning streak (MVP-ing most games too) says I'm pretty competitive in Splatoon 2 though.

Dualie Squelchers FTW.

Edited on by Bart_T

Bart_T

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic