Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 241 to 260 of 5,014

FGPackers

@Eric258 There were no regional servers in Splatoon, there were only during Splatfests. There were not in the Testfire (since it was global) and i don't think there will be in Splatoon 2. I hope so, but i don't think there will be. By the way during Testfire i did not find so much Japanese players. But it changed on time i played it obviously. It's all on that

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Eric258

@FGPackers I'm just mostly curious because, I've been watching other people's experiences and they've had a good mix. It's strange though because I played all the testfires except for the first one and I've mostly been playing with Japanese players. Not that I mind tho. Had this awesome round where my whole team kept on shouting "Booyah!!!" throughout the match. Felt like one of those anime moments where "The Power for Friendship will Prevail!" . But we did lose in the end. XD

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2601-9990-4610
Super Mario Run Friend Code: 1391-4403-4742
Fire Emblem Heroes Friend Code: 1332698932
Twitter: @Eric258kip

FGPackers

@Eric258 If there's one thing that i learned on Splatoon, is that a match is never finished. I have countless wins and defeats in bonus time or by a just one point margin. That's awesome!! Can't wait to play with you buddy!!

FGPackers

Eric258

@FGPackers Yeah, matches can really turn around in a matter of seconds. I knew that fast comebacks could occur but I was amazed at how quickly the tide of battle could really change. Can't wait to play with you too!

mav-i-am

wouldnt it be great if they created "Clans" for S2?

Switch games list,

Legend of Zelda BotW, Human resource machine, NBA Playgrounds, Street Fighter 2, Super Bomberman R, Snipperclips, Overcooked, World of Goo.

Nintendo Network ID: mav-i-am | Twitter:

Haruki_NLI

Digital Foundry analysis is out. 720p fixed docked, dynamic resolution undocked, smooth 60fps throughout with no drops at all.

They actually sounded disappointed and even seemingly wanted there to be drops in there.

Poor guys. No fodder for you.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Eric258

@BLP_Software I love the videos made by the guys at digital foundry. They always look at both the positives and the negatives and they always keep their expectations in check. Hate the comment section though. It's just so cancerous (and I rarely use that term).

Haruki_NLI

@Eric258 Id chuckle at one line.

"I was looking through saying there has to be a dropped frame somewhere". He sounded like he wanted it and did seem honestly disappointed bless him.

The comments though...I avoid comment sections regarding Nintendo now. Its just not good for my health.

Likr the comments on that DS3 video. Look how quick t backpeddled.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

burger_king

FGPackers wrote:

@burger_king It was a 2 stages rotation like it was in Splatoon: so random game choice every game you played. Seems you got really unlucky on that

word ? i played 2 and a half sessions and was the same map everytime lol... either that or there wasnt much difference between maps.. but then im sure i would have noticed that

BurgerRob is the name ^_^

FGPackers

I pre-ordered Splatoon 2 on Amazon IT when it became available. I got right now an e-mail for a delayed launch date. It went from August 15th to the 18th. Can it be the launch date?

FGPackers

Eric258

@FGPackers OMG! That map looks awesome. I need to see MOAR!!!

FGPackers

@yokokazuo we're going to see the final now, but before it there were the 2 semifinals and a show match with Splatoon 2 (at the end it was just the testfire, nothing new)

FGPackers

yokokazuo

@FGPackers yeah, caught a bit of Splatoon 2, but I kind of just woke up... although for some reason the map was the old version rather than the one used in the testfire

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

LzWinky

Not really interested in watching other people play. I'd rather play Splatoon 2 myself

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

That just makes the wait harder

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Maxz

Some news has come through regarding Spyke's successor in Splatoon 2. The good news is that the new clothing customisation system seems to give the player slightly more choice than the endless rerolls of the last game. Slightly. Clothes are now 'reset' via 'gear cleaning' and the previous abilities are converted into 'ability fragments', which can then be piled up and eventually reapplied to gear as the player wishes.

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic