Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 1,421 to 1,440 of 5,014

Haruki_NLI

@Spanjard @shani @Nicolai Ive added something to my signature so we can communicate on this better! Feel free to use or otherwise its mainly for ease of use/OCD

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Maxz

KirbyTheVampire wrote:

Not to brag, but I'm actually sucking less than I thought I would, lol.

That some major league braggadocio trash talkin' right there.

And yeah, the A ranks are certainly starting to grind away at the superiority complex I'd built up through the Cs and Bs. My Last 50 Battles on Splatnet almost never dipped below 30:20 win ratio, but now I'm actually in the negative (or at least, below 25 in my wins).

Splat just got real.

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

Nicolai

I'm coming on league battle now.

Either I've gotten really good at TC overnight, or Luna Blaster is OP in this mode

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

JoyBoy

Ok cool. I made a room.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

JoyBoy

We are ready to splat some! @shani

A good start.

I failed pretty hard that last one.., lol

Edited on by JoyBoy

SW-7849-9887-2074

Haruki_NLI

Im your dedicated support mule in SZ. RM however...

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

JoyBoy

Are we playing against voice chat lol?

SW-7849-9887-2074

Zyrac

I just had a Tower Control match where, after being on the back foot pretty much the whole time, I stole the tower with about 3 seconds left and we marched to an overtime victory. Most fun I've had with this game so far. I was genuinely excited, and I'm not the sort of person who can say that often. To top it off, it was the last match of the rotation and got my rank meter up to the "OK" bar of B rank.

I'm liking the Splattershot Pro's loadout for Tower Control. Point Sensor can actually be pretty useful here, and Ink Storm works for forcing people off the tower or covering its advance, although the Pro's bad ink coverage means I don't get to use it too much.

Zyrac

Twitter:

Nicolai

Hang on guys, I have to pause for a bit.

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Nicolai

@shani Just for a bit, don't be givin' my spot away! Lol

Got married.

shani

Pairing Ink Armour with Tenacity seems to ve a good idea. Whenever a teammate gets splatted, you'll get the Armour quicker to compensate for that.

Gotta say I like the fact that League Battles don't affect your rank.

Edited on by shani

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

CroRock

My local retailer just got Switch Splatoon 2 bundle.. should I buy it just because of Splatoon 2? I have Zelda BOTW for Wii U and not so interested in other games atm...

3DS - 2294 - 4578 - 7970
SW - 3371 - 1931 - 2042

ThomGee

I went from C- to B on Splat Zones in one rank up through pure luck. It was an exhilerating moment to say the least.

ThomGee

My Nintendo: ThomGee | Nintendo Network ID: WakerOfWindsHD

Luna_110

I'll play the story mode before trying multiplayer, or I would be just running around doing nothing XD Let's hope motion controls aren't hard to pick up.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

JoyBoy

You sure you don't want to try your skillz with us in league battle?
@Luna_110

Edited on by JoyBoy

SW-7849-9887-2074

shani

Anyone wanna join our League battle?

@CroRock Yep definitely worth it IMHO. In hindsight I would've bought the Switch just for this game. Actually, right now it's the only game I'm playing. And I can't see tht changing for the foreseeable future. Splatoon 1 did the same for me. It's just a shame that I don't get to play ARMS or BotW (also on Wii U) because of it. ^^
TBH, personally I have to rename my device. I don't call it my Nintendo Switch anymore. I called it my Nintendo Splatoon Machine. 😆

@Luna_110 Don't worry, you'll be fine. It's still full of noobs - so rather dip into it now before they improve - and you can't really lose in Turf War.
But of course, the singleplayer is great to get used to the controls and the game's mechanics.
Motion controls might need getting used to if you haven't done that before, but it's not that hard, you'll get there.
Remember: broader movements with the right stick, fine aiming with the gyro. Use a combination of both.

Edited on by shani

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic