Forums

Topic: Should Nintendo release more 'Deluxe' games on Switch?

Posts 121 to 126 of 126

Grumblevolcano

@skywake Repeats can go too far, Green Hill Zone in Sonic games is a perfect example.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

kkslider5552000

QuickSilver88 wrote:

So I say just keep bringing us great content. If they are not going to do a new FZero then why not take the excellent GC game, update it to HD (already ran at 60fps), ad an online racing component and it would sell like mad.

This should've happened a while ago tbh. Hopefully with Mario Kart out ASAP, it gives them an excuse to release a "new" racing game in the meanwhile.

Also make Air Ride 2 already!

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Jhena

Actually id like Xenoblade deluX. With an easier difficulty. Better map functions so i know where i have to go. I mean seriously the game often told me only on which continent i had to go to complete sidequests. And less grind to enjoy the juicy stuff please. Maybe better graphics like in one of the initial trailers. I havent forgotten your lies nintendo. And of course uncensored^^

I really want to love this game. Please give me another chance. Its pure hype.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

SKTTR

Super Smash Bros. Deluxe
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Deluxe
Paper Mario Color Splash
Bayonetta 1 & 2 Double Pack

I haven't downloaded any DLC for Smash (unlike Mario Kart 8, or Hyrule Warriors where I bought everything) so Smash Deluxe including all DLC would be an easy sell for me.

I have only Bayonetta 1, shame on me. I wanted to complete it before going into Bayonetta 2. And when I finally finished up Bayo1, Bayo2 was already sold for under 20 bucks on retail. Since on Wii U I went full digital, I never wanted to waste +15€ more expensive Bayo2 eShop download. I have a free space next to the Bayo1 icon on my Wii U menu since. Fortunately I can borrow it from a friend though whenever I feel like, but I'd prefer to have them again on Switch. Since Switch I'm not buying digital only anymore and go for physical retail. I could get them this time without waiting for a never-happening proper eShop price drop.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Deluxe) and Paper Mario Color Splash were the last two high-quality Wii U Nintendo games, but they came too late for me. I now have a Switch and would prefer to have those games on cartridge. Just like Breath of the Wild, those two definately need a Switch transfer the most.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

DTMOF84

I would prefer if the NES and SNES games they release would be able to be played to fill the whole screen. I do t know anything about emulation. But you'd think it would be possible.

I wouldn't mind other deluxe games as well. But we need. Good assortment of new and original games. I'd hate to see the Switch just be a last gen portable console.

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.