Forums

Topic: Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

Posts 461 to 480 of 525

Hughesy

So because of this game I have now bought Xcom 2 on PC. Before playing Mario+Rabbids I didn't think I liked turn based games. Loving Xcom 2, if it ends up coming to Switch I'd probably buy it again, as I only spent Β£15 buying it on PC.

Back to Rabbids, the game is so addictive. To prove this, at work during lunch I was playing it when my boss came over. He wanted to play, so we did co-op and he loved it. My break ended before his but he wanted to keep playing, so I lent him my Switch so he could carry only playing it πŸ˜‚ My brother also enjoyed co-op.

I'm honestly shocked how good it is, one of my favourite games in a very long time. Currently I'm doing the Spookey Trails level. I don't normally buy season passes, but I can see myself buying it for this game.

Edited on by Hughesy

Switch friend code: SW-3225-7165-4815

Nicolai

I just realized: the Rabbids are almost definitely going to be in the next Smash game. It's inevitable.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Nicolai

@Dev Definitely trophies, and I think also as a horde of enemies in a single-player campaign. Maybe, if they're really bold, a playable character.

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Hawkstream

Hughesy wrote:

So because of this game I have now bought Xcom 2 on PC. Before playing Mario+Rabbids I didn't think I liked turn based games. Loving Xcom 2, if it ends up coming to Switch I'd probably buy it again, as I only spent Β£15 buying it on PC.

Back to Rabbids, the game is so addictive. To prove this, at work during lunch I was playing it when my boss came over. He wanted to play, so we did co-op and he loved it. My break ended before his but he wanted to keep playing, so I lent him my Switch so he could carry only playing it πŸ˜‚ My brother also enjoyed co-op.

I'm honestly shocked how good it is, one of my favourite games in a very long time. Currently I'm doing the Spookey Trails level. I don't normally buy season passes, but I can see myself buying it for this game.

LOL I was a huge XCOM 1 fan but held off on XCOM 2. Like you, because of this game I bought Xcom 2 with all the DLC and War of the Chosen on PC... OMG! It is shaping up to be one of my favorite games of all time! I'm now so hooked on Xcom 2 WotC I haven't touched my Switch since. lol I'm sure I will go back to Mario + Rabbids and my Switch as they are great but man... right now the only game I want to play is XCOM 2!

Hawkstream

zionich

Wow the final boss was a challenge for me. 11 turns and 2 team members down =(

Awesome Game !!!

3DS FC : 4914-6709-6917
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS4: Zionich
Switch FC: SW-1208-7413-3716

Spoony_Tech

@zionich My son is struggling with that final set of stages. I beat it but I went back and did more of the challenges then he did thus I had more abilities to survive longer.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Nicolai

I still can't get past the spooky world.

Got married.

zionich

@Spoony_Tech I think I had about 580 orbs at respec. Not sure how that is in comparison but after the first 5 defeats I was considering going back and getting more.

@Nicolai For as cute as the game is, it will beat you down like Rabbid Mario with a hammer.

Edited on by zionich

3DS FC : 4914-6709-6917
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS4: Zionich
Switch FC: SW-1208-7413-3716

Eagle9

So, was there that DLC 16.1?

It all started from Game&Watch.

3DS Friend Code 5455 9594 9430.
Switch Friend Code 7313-1538-3028.

Lroy

Anyone know what is happening with the extra DK world DLC? It was supposed to be coming out this month correct?

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή | πŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Grumblevolcano

@Lroy No, the release date is still Spring (nothing more specific yet) so there's still lots of time left.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Lroy

@Grumblevolcano Ah I see. I thought they actually said March originally? Must of read Spring as March like most people but of course Nintendo's definition (Ubisoft?) of Spring is basically any time before August, lol!

Grumblevolcano

@Lroy I think late June is the latest a Spring release could mean (Mario Tennis Aces is on the boundary of some Summer definitions. So they could even save it for release during E3.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Xyphon22

I just beat this game. I actually thought the final boss was a bit easy. I was down to my last team member, but I beat it on my first try without being able to set up the party I wanted and basically could keep from ever getting hit at the end. It was a fun game, and there's still a lot to do. I'm wondering about the DLC. Is the $6.99 Ultimate Challenge Pack a part of the Season Pass? And if so, is it 1 of the 2 DLC packs it says is included or not? I am assuming it is, and the DK thing will be the second, but I'm not sure. Thanks.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

W90WBA

Got to be honest this is better than I thought. It’s one of those even before I play it I’m thinking hmmm do I, but then once I get started I love it and really get into it. Holding off playing oddessey for this at the moment

W90WBA

Qwertyninty

Still need to complete this game.

Qwertyninty

Lroy

This is my favourite Switch game to date.

rallydefault

It's a great game. I didn't buy any of the challenge packs, but if I can buy the upcoming DK pack separately I will.

rallydefault

ValhallaOutcast

is the DLC worth it? trying to decide between the base or gold edition during this current sale

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

Therad

ValhallaOutcast wrote:

is the DLC worth it? trying to decide between the base or gold edition during this current sale

I think it is a bit meager right now, but the last DLC isn't out yet. That introduces DK as a character and continues the story.

Therad

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic