Joeynator3000

Whoo, more crates...I just want keys. TwT

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Dizzy_Boy

@Joeynator3000 you could download gamerlink on your phone and trade a load of crates or unwanted items for keys on there.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

NaviAndMii

The Rocket League Season 7 rewards have been revealed!

Player banners:
Untitled

Bronze I or higher – ‘Season 7 - Tier 1’ Player Banner
Silver I or higher – ‘Season 7 - Tier 2’ Player Banner + lower Player Banner
Gold I or higher – ‘Season 7 - Tier 3’ Player Banner + lower Player Banners
Platinum I or higher – ‘Season 7 - Tier 4’ Player Banner + lower Player Banners
Diamond I or higher – ‘Season 7 - Tier 5’ Player Banner + lower Player Banners
Champion I or higher – ‘Season 7 - Tier 6’ Player Banner + lower Player Banners
Grand Champion – 'Season 7 Grand Champion' in-game Title + ‘Season 7 - Tier 7’ Player Banner + lower Player Banners

...and, this Season, they're throwing in a second reward too!

Goal explosions:
Untitled

Bronze and Silver Tiers – ‘Striker’ Goal Explosion
Gold and Platinum – ‘Striker’ and ‘Striker Pro’ Goal Explosions
Diamond, Champion and Grand Champion – ‘Striker,’ ‘Striker Pro’ and ‘Striker Legend’ Goal Explosions

...nice selection! As the silverest of all Silver players (below), it looks like I'll be netting myself a couple of banners and a sweet looking goal explosion - great stuff!

Untitled

(They call me....Mr. Silver! Haha! )

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

I would care a bit more, but I just want the skull banner, then to get the hellfire/reaper explosions, but once I get back in the mood to play this, will see how well it goes as I need to redo competitive now.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Dizzy_Boy

Only if I could get out of bronze hell. I ruined my stats a while back and now it's become a chore to even rise up a couple of divisions. I may just suck it up and wait for the reset then try again. It would have been nice to get some of the better items though.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

NaviAndMii

Yeah, I played quite a lot of Ranked matches during the recent 'Double Drop Weekender' in the hope of perhaps sneaking in to the Gold ranks in one of the modes and maybe blagging a 'Tier 3' reward for myself...but, alas, it wasn't to be (got to the top Division in Silver III a couple of times - but never quite managed to get over line in to Gold! )

Still, this was my first competitive Season (only ever played Casual on PS4) - and it'll be nice to get a handful of Rewards for my efforts (..even if they are on the lower end of the scale!)

I'm particularly looking forward to receiving the Striker goal explosion - I've only had the default explosions up to now, so that'll be a particular 'win' for me

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

burger_king

after playing a lot of cross platform matches recently i think we are definately catching up with the rest !!! finshed top on several matches with x-box/pc users

BurgerRob is the name ^_^

DTMOF84

I haven’t been playing too much lately. But the last couple times I got on I’ve been put into a match on a tram winning 8 to 0 or something close to that. The other team doesn’t move at all. What’s going on with this?

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

Noonch

I finally locked up Platinum rewards this season. Was stuck in Gold forever. I locked Gold day one this season. I've always played cross platform. I think it's the best way to get up to speed.

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

Dizzy_Boy

The date for the end of season and next update has been released as 29/05/18. The summer event will start on June 11th and will run till July 2nd.
Just to note, the new car looks like a 3rd version of the Octane, but they've named it something else. Which is fine if you're a fan of the Octane.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Undead_terror

Meh, I'm not in the mood for RL recently, so I doubt I will try to figure out how competition works and deal with that for a banner and explosion I really don't care about, on the other hand, do hope I will have plenty of time for the summer event when I come back from my trip.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Well I actually went ahead and got to bronze rank, it took longer then I wanted...sorta wish that you didn't need to do placement matches for each of the things, at least I can get that green goal explosion aka the one I like the most of the three.

Also any new codes lately?

Dizzy_Boy

@Undead_terror I haven't seen any codes other than wrestlemania and popcorn, which we all know by now. I'll post them here if I see any.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

16bitdave

playing right now. add me if you wanna play or just trade. I'm a gold on there. not the best but not the worst.

https://hiddenlevel.bigcartel.com

Switch Friend Code: sw-4349-8419-7001 | 3DS Friend Code: 1650-3873-3348 | My Nintendo: 16bitdave | Nintendo Network ID: 16bitdave

Dizzy_Boy

Does anyone have party time explosion and a storm watch decal? I have a disolver decal up for trade.
Just to add, there's 5 ½ hours left at the time I'm writing this before Psyonix closes season 7. So, if you think you can grind another level, get going.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

CroRock

Didn’t play RL for a while and now after summer update games feels so much difrent. It looks prettier but it lags when playing docked (performance video option). Like I’m playing a new game - worst one. Cars also feels quicker and with that “lag” I can’t even hit the ball sometimes.
What the hell did they do?’

3DS - 2294 - 4578 - 7970
SW - 3371 - 1931 - 2042

Dizzy_Boy

@CroRock they did the usual thing, fixed a bunch of bugs and replace them with lots of new ones.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

16bitdave

For me after the newest update it's working soooo much better now. When my brother and I would play every 2 rounds we'd get disconnected and it'd say parties offline. Now that never happens anymore.@Dizzy_Boy

Switch Friend Code: sw-4349-8419-7001 | 3DS Friend Code: 1650-3873-3348 | My Nintendo: 16bitdave | Nintendo Network ID: 16bitdave

Dizzy_Boy

@16bitdave I noticed they fixed that, but new bugs have cropped up. In the garage the pictures for the wheels occasionally load incorrectly, the game crashes during trading if there is lots go on at the same time (this used to happen before the previous update, which was reported as a data leak), they even admitted they had a bunch of issues in the update before it went live.
Ths is on their rocket league forums, the list of known issues is at the bot of their post.
https://www.psyonix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=43454

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

16bitdave

thanks for the heads up. Just curious what website do you use to see values of RL items on switch? I've used a couple sites but they sometimes have very different prices for items.@Dizzy_Boy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic