Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Online Subscription Service Thread

Posts 961 to 980 of 2,230

1UP_MARIO

@Alantor28 so your favourite thing about Nintendo Switch Online subscription is a mobile app you use to order gear. This was there before the subscription. Don’t talk about the rumours. What’s your favourite thing about Nintendo switch online

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Alantor28

1UP_MARIO wrote:

@Alantor28 so your favourite thing about Nintendo Switch Online subscription is a mobile app you use to order gear. This was there before the subscription. Don’t talk about the rumours. What’s your favourite thing about Nintendo switch online

Hmm... Well, being able to play NES games through the subscription is nice.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

shaneoh

Alantor28 wrote:

I am gonna have to add you to my ignore list so I won't have to argue with you over something so silly as being against NSO and paid subscription.

In short, you'll only accept the opinions of those who agree with you. May as well block everyone.

1UP_MARIO wrote:

Probably that they get to pay money for it.

Edited on by shaneoh

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

Alantor28

shaneoh wrote:

Alantor28 wrote:

I am gonna have to add you to my ignore list so I won't have to argue with you over something so silly as being against NSO and paid subscription.

In short, you'll only accept the opinions of those who agree with you. May as well block everyone.

Dude, don't pick a fight with people whom you don't agree with. And don't make any silly assumptions like that. Sigh This is why I hate the internet sometimes... Filled with simple minded people...

1UP_MARIO

@Alantor28 “I think NSO is the best thing ever” these are your words.

“Hmm... Well, being able to play NES games through the subscription is nice.”

Good night

Alantor28

1UP_MARIO wrote:

@Alantor28 “I think NSO is the best thing ever” these are your words.

“Hmm... Well, being able to play NES games through the subscription is nice.”

Good night

Ugh, okay maybe I was overexagerting a little, but you don't have to be rude about it. Geez, the internet can be a lawless place sometimes. -_-!

Edit: Point is, I am enjoying NSO because of the online multiplayer and NES games that have online multiplayer. But people shouldn't attack others for liking something they don't like. Don't like it? Just ignore it, problem solved. Just let people enjoy what they like instead of forcefully changing their minds about it.

Edited on by Alantor28

shaneoh

Alantor28 wrote:

Dude, don't pick a fight with people whom you don't agree with. And don't make any silly assumptions like that. Sigh This is why I hate the internet sometimes... Filled with simple minded people...

Hardly picking a fight, just commenting as I see it. My block list is nice and empty, despite many heated discussions.

Alantor28 wrote:

Don't like it? Just ignore it, problem solved.

Ignoring things won't make them go away.

Edited on by shaneoh

Alantor28

shaneoh wrote:

Alantor28 wrote:

Hardly picking a fight, just commenting as I see it. My block list is nice and empty, despite many heated discussions.

I see, but I don''t block everyone who doesn't agree with me. I block only people who think they're perfect, narcistic, being a bullying jerk or being a troll. I respect others' opinions even if they don't like things I like, but I only block narcsitic creeps, bullying jerks or fools who think their opinions are fact. I only blocked them, I don't blocked people I don't agree with. Only those who may be a troll or being a jerk who tries to turn their opinions into facts or attacking others for liking something they don't like and not respecting their decisions on it.

redd214

This thread is turning into a dumpster fire lol!

On a more positive note, never played zelda 2 but so far I'm actually enjoying it, hard as hell though!

redd214

shaneoh

Alantor28 wrote:

Only those who may be a troll or being a jerk who tries to turn their opinions into facts or attacking others for liking something they don't like and not respecting their decisions on it.

It's hardly respectful when you're dismissing the entire argument against as silly:

redd214 wrote:

Dumpster fires are where all the fun is at.

Alantor28

shaneoh wrote:

Alantor28 wrote:

Only those who may be a troll or being a jerk who tries to turn their opinions into facts or attacking others for liking something they don't like and not respecting their decisions on it.

It's hardly respectful when you're dismissing the entire argument against as silly:

redd214 wrote:

Dumpster fires are where all the fun is at.

Know what? You're trying to get under my skin. It's not working and you're not worth the hassle and effort. So I'm adding you to my ignore list as well. And before you say something that I blocked everyone who doesn't agree with me, you are wrong and just being a troll.

Alantor28

@shaneoh No, your original comment didn't stand. I think you have poor reading skills. So I'm done talking to you before you make any silly and false accusations against me.

Edit: I just learned that ReaderRaegarfish respected you and since I also respect Read, I would like to apologize to you for being hostile towards you, so I hope there's no bad blood between us.

Edited on by Alantor28

Therad

Alantor28 wrote:

GameOtaku wrote:

@Alantor28
Lots is free! Ps vita online is free. PC gaming is free. Try again you privileged person.

But they won't last around forever. (PC maybe, but PS Vita is dying since Sony dropped support for it) so again, nothing is free in this world.

Actually Nintendos game servers are one hundred percent free for them. Not only that, the hosts are paying them for it, while the hosts take all the costs and risk associated with having servers on the net. So there are free things in the world. (You are now a hosting company, congrats)

Also playing online on mobile is free. Can you imagine the backlash if apple or Google added an online fee? Consoles are niche, that is why they get away with it.

Therad

shaneoh

@Alantor28
If there was bad blood every time I disagreed with someone on the site, then I'd be at odds with everyone. We were just having a discussion.

Therad wrote:

Also playing online on mobile is free. Can you imagine the backlash if apple or Google added an online fee?

Nah Apple would get away with it.

Edited on by shaneoh

Therad

shaneoh wrote:

@Alantor28
If there was bad blood every time I disagreed with someone on the site, then I'd be at odds with everyone. We were just having a discussion.

Therad wrote:

Also playing online on mobile is free. Can you imagine the backlash if apple or Google added an online fee?

A couple of years ago I would have agreed, but I don't think they are as holy anymore.

Therad

electrolite77

ReaderRagfihs wrote:

Pretty sure both of you are brick walls. You've been spouting the same exact opinions....before it even began, and you just keep on beating that dead horse with no intentions of compromise or changing your mind.

Sorry I appear to have walked into a discussion about Brexit by mistake 😉

Xbox Gamertag - GJB77XBOX

Playstation ID - GJB77

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

1UP_MARIO

@electrolite77 lol. legendary perfect fit

GeoChrome

shaneoh wrote:

@Alantor28

Therad wrote:

I could see Apple doing that. They removed the headphone jack and not many people complained. AirPods are trash and not many complained. There’s more but I don’t care enough to look the info up.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic