Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 2,232

toiletduck

@KnightWolf Dutch Nintendo website says September 6th

Edited on by toiletduck

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

KnightWolf

@toiletduck
US here and they listed today as the release date.

KnightWolf

Switch Friend Code: SW-4182-3941-5831

Grumblevolcano

@KnightWolf It'll likely be 7pm pacific/10pm eastern/2am UK. That's what usually happens when US date is one day and Europe date is the next day.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

brendathecat

Ahh cool, thanks for the info. Hopefully can download it at 7 am UK time and take the SNES on the bus to work then @Grumblevolcano

Looking for animal crossing buddies on switch FC is SW-7803-7785-1593

KnightWolf

Oh well guess tomorrow well be A SNES Day tonight is going to Gears 5 at 9pmEst thanks everyone

KnightWolf

Grumblevolcano

Was a few hours off, SNES is available now.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

HobbitGamer

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Was a few hours off, SNES is available now.

Jfjeiebcjdienw!!! 😂

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

KnightWolf

Just played the first island in super mario world. Memories ....

KnightWolf

vio

This is great! So much better than the NES games, which have aged poorly and get boring rather quickly IMO. Not hating on the NES, which is a great, classic system, but I was always an SNES kid growing up anyway. I love that they finally listened to the complaints and made it so you can disable the obnoxious, pointless text/controls at the bottom of the screen! Make sure you do a software update on the NES app as well. Once you do that you can also disable the text for the NES games.

"Tingle is the very reincarnation of a fairy!"

Cotillion

@vio I agree. The majority of the NES Online games were fun for 5mins (if even that for some). This SNES lineup is such a major step up in value and quality.

Cotillion

Toy_Link

I think we'll see Diddy Kong Racing, but no Banjo Kazooie next year in the N64 Online

RedderRugfish wrote:

Super Puyo Puyo 2- It's classic Puyo Puyo so there's no way it'll be bad, but I'd rather play a different version instead (such as Puyo Puyo Tetris). I really don't know why they decided to give us this game day one.

Because Japan.

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

Slitth

Do you think that he NES app and SNES app are strong enough to stand alone and be ported to other future Nintendo devices.

Slitth

Grumblevolcano

@Galarian_Lassie I'm leaning towards Rare Replay Nintendo Edition happening so even DKC 1-3 being missing from NSO.

Grumblevolcano

NEStalgia

@Grumblevolcano Between MS saying they're not planning any other multiplatform releases and focusing on Scarlett, and Sakurai encouraging everyone to buy an XBox to play Banjo, I wouldn't lean toward that any time in the next year and a half, minimum.

NEStalgia

Bunkerneath

Just did the Mushroom Cup on 50cc in Mariokart, smashed it (forgot drift boost only came in on the N64)

Did the Novice Race as the Monster Truck on Stunt Race (As per my new Avatar, didn't realise it was so slow)

Started Super Metriod (damn you Ridley for Stealing my baby!!)

Love the SNES games

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Magician

Fired up Pilotwings, failed the second certification. Fired up Super Mario Kart, played through Mushroom circuit 50cc, and my goodness has this series come a long way. Fired up F-Zero, played through knight league beginner. So good. Nintendo, a new F-Zero is looooooooong overdue. Going through Breath of Fire now.

Anywho, I assume Contra III and Super Castlevania IV won't be added to NSO for a while since Konami would rather have you purchase their Contra and Castlevania collections instead.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

DenDen

Secret of Evermore.
Lufia 1&2
Times of gaia

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Magician

Brawl Brothers feels like the most oddball choice. When I think of brawlers/beat'em ups on SNES I think of Final Fight as the default. However, Final Fight is a part of the Capcom Beat'em Up Bundle, so it'll probably never be added to NSO. Final Fight 2 and 3 however?

They were available on the 3DS VC, so I assume that they'll be added eventually.

But of all the Jaleco games why Brawl Brothers? Not Rival Turf? Not R-Type III? Not Bases Loaded?

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic