Forums

Topic: Powerbank-Deltaco PB-815

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Gappsy

So i found this power bank. It’s the Deltaco Pb-815 16000 powerbank, 3 x usb a 5V 3A. Would this powerbank work with the switch or would it fry it? I appreciate any information or advice

Gappsy

SwitchForce

Did you ask them about that as well? That would be the first thing I do. If they can't give you a answer to say it works or not then don't buy it.

SwitchForce

DTMOF84

Anker is the only one I’d trust. I have one and have never had issues. It’s not the Switch branded one. But basically the same.

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

Octane

@DTMOF84 The user asked this over a month ago and hasn't posted a comment since. Why do you keep reviving threads for no reason at all? I know you're probably doing it to annoy us, but please leave them, they aren't coming back looking for an answer.

Octane

DTMOF84

@Octane I thought the general rule was anything over six months? Every post or reply you see you try and find a way to say it shouldn’t have been posted. I go through and look at posts maybe I haven’t seen. If I have a comment I post it. No worse than some of the others around here. Power trip much?

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

DTMOF84

Anyways... The Powercore + 20100 is what I’ve had for a while. I really don’t know what if any difference there is in that or the Switch branded one.

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

DTMOF84

Has anyone bought the Anker power banks that are made for Switch?

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.