Forums

Topic: Pokémon Sword and Shield Friend Code Sharing

Posts 261 to 280 of 365

gabdika

need help for some trade evolution.
please add SW-3329-9187-5110

gabdika

Champ149

Hi Everyone, always looking for new friends to do raids and play with.

My friend code is SW-6104-5659-9891

I’m looking to get a Zamzenta

Champ149

EveningBird

Hi everyone,
Love to have more friends to play with! My FC is SW-5320-6512-8048

EveningBird

LeahBo91

Hey guys! Add me SW-3542-1519-6507

I'm looking to do trade's to complete my Pokedex, I need Pokemon from Sword. Also to do some raids 🙂🙂

LeahBo91

SamBoi

Hello fellow trainers , Add me SW-4047-3856-2992

I just want some people to do raids with and I think I’m at least average at smash

Ps:I’m on quite often

SamBoi

espektro

Looking for new friends. Add me for trades or battle raids. Playing sword but also have shield.
Thanks guys.

SW-2084-7423-4432

espektro

AndreRodrigues02

Good staff. I play both pokemon sword and Shield. But I play more pokemon sword, I already completed the whole pokedex. And I already have shiny Charm and now I started trying to collect as many Shiny Pokémon as possible by breeding as per Max Raid battles I am still trying to get them. Add me my friend code is SW- 8449-4249-2006. Thank you.

AndreRodrigues02

AndreRodrigues02

Hello guys who want to add me on Discord can add me, my username and tag is AndreJRodrigues028 # 8141. And the friend code on the switch is 8449-4249-2006. If anyone can help me acquire pokemons shinies in raid battles thank you from the bottom of my heart. And share with me in raid battles. Thank you.

AndreRodrigues02

DrDutch

Would love to trade pokemon and do raid battles in time. Just started pokemon sword.

Sw 2435 2637 8698

DrDutch

DrDutch

@AndreRodrigues02 added on discord for communication. If anyone else wants to add discord: DrDutch #2183

Edited on by DrDutch

DrDutch

HASHTAGBRAN

Hey! Im looking to make some pokemon friends online, my friend code is 4045-0223-8149.
I would also Appreciate if you want to friend me to get in touch so we can chat as well I’ll leave my snapchat here (brambondorf)

HASHTAGBRAN

DrDutch

Hey hashtagbran. Do you also have discord? Easy communication for trading and raids.

DrDutch

HASHTAGBRAN

@DrDutch yes I do have discord, (anime_man3000#4299) feel free to ping me a message

HASHTAGBRAN

Falsire

Add please: 6471 7719 2987

Looking for more switch friends / battle, trade and raid buddies

Falsire

HASHTAGBRAN

@Falsire im more than happy to add you and do some raids, do you have any other form of social media we can communicate with?

HASHTAGBRAN

DrDutch

Added both in switch and disc. Just caught 2 dittos. If you need help breeding message me. Going to catch some more when i find the quick ball watt trader.

DrDutch

HASHTAGBRAN

@Falsire cool, did you wanna add my discord then? Its in a post already. Ping me a request and we can do some raids or somethin

HASHTAGBRAN

DrDutch

@Falsire my discord is a few messages above. Add me and we can do trades/raids

DrDutch

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic