Forums

Topic: Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee!

Posts 2,881 to 2,900 of 2,906

JasmineDragon

@Alantor28 Eevee Squirtle Jigglypuff

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

HobbitGamer

EDIT (I fixed the problem by doing a power cycle on the Switch. Leaving the question in case someone else ever has the issue)

Anyone had issues lately with your Switch seeing the Pokémon Go app? It was working fine about 10 days ago, but today I went to do some Park drops and the Switch just “searched” forever. I did game and phone app restarts, nothing. Tried to re-link the Switch to the app after unlinking it, but now the Switch won’t even see the re-link attempt.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter
LOL
Japanese and English songs about Let's Go Pikachu / Eevee from Pokemon Kids TV.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Bucky

I am curious if anybody else is still playing this after completing the main game, and if so what are they doing.

I load the game up at least once a day to pick up my daily gold bottle cap, bottle cap, heart scales, and fossil, in addition to collecting other goodies to sell for coin.

If I have time I do some shiny hunting, so far I have a little over 30 of them in the natures that I want so far. I am kind of bummed that it looks like the new game will not show Pokémon in the overworld since that has led to me putting a lot more hours into Let's Go trying to get shinies.

I have not defeated any of the master trainers yet, had only challenged the Chansey one a while back.

What about anybody else, or am I the only person still playing?

Edited on by Bucky

Bucky

DarkRula

Doing a second run with only Bellsprout evo-line and assorted birds. No starter Eevee and no candies. Eevee is remaining on my team until I can get a Farfetch'd, but I've only had to use it once.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Buizel

@Bucky I stopped playing after I competed the Pokedex (not much in it for me after that). That said, I'm looking into buying LGP Eevee and restarting my adventure.

Buizel

Dragonfist90

I went to Fuchsia gym and they say i have to catch 50 pokemon. I have only catched 12. How do i catch 50 pokemon fast so i can enter that gym?

Edited on by Dragonfist90

Dragonfist90

Justifier

Go to Viridian City and catch some low level pokemon?

Soldiers does not judge. Soldiers delivers judgement.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

Dragonfist90

Thanks for answer , but is it that many Pokemon in Viridian City ? It was only few pokemon Fuchsia , i have not a problem catching high level pokemon, but i need a place that has many Pokemon so i can catch 50 pokemon fast to enter that gym.

Dragonfist90

Morpheel

Any place has many pokemon.

Just catch them as they appear.

Edited on by Morpheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Justifier

They don't need to be different pokemon, do they? 50 pidgey is enough, for example.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

DarkRula

@Dragonfist90 Since it's fifty species of 'mon, it's not going to be quick. You'll need to be roaming the routes you've passed up and get catching and evolving.

DarkRula

BlueOcean

Is there a hotkey for the map so you don't have to press X, Bag, Map, View... which is kind of annoying?

Can you play with the grip? I tried but only one joy-con was recognised and being used like it was two players mode.

Thanks in advance.

Edited on by BlueOcean

BlueOcean

DarkRula

@BlueOcean There's no hotkey for the map as the control in the game was simplified for users of the 'ball+. The only way to use two Joy-con is handheld mode, so the grip is out of the option unless you just keep one 'con in it [not sure if that's possible].

DarkRula

Morpheel

You can play with the grip, it will just summon another player if you try to use the other joycon.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BlueOcean

Yes, using the joy-cons attached to the grip summoned the two players mode. Too bad then.

Edited on by BlueOcean

BlueOcean

Timbox

Completed the game yesterday in 25hrs. Amazing adventure! For me it’s done now after winning the poke league, not gonna fill my pokedex to the max.

Timbox

NintendoFan4Ever

I know i'm kinda late about this, but is it possible to complete the pokédex in Pokémon Let's GO Eevee! without trading or using Pokémon GO?

NintendoFan4Ever

Justifier

@Ariadric
No. There are version exlusive pokemon and pokemon that evolve by trading. But I'm sure someone here will help you out if you just ask.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic