Yeah not letting me trade

Nintendo Network ID: xboxfanuk
Twitter: @NintendoJohnUK
Switch Friend Code: SW-3726-7117-4602

Benjoo

Ok try again. I didn't want to give to some random John haha

Benjoo

Benjoo

I haven't got much time at the minute. Can we trade exclusives another time?

Benjoo

SwitchplayerJohn

Give me 10 min to go to the go park and I will get you a ekans and pinser

Nintendo Network ID: xboxfanuk
Twitter: @NintendoJohnUK
Switch Friend Code: SW-3726-7117-4602

Benjoo

It will be later on night John. I'll message you. Cheers

Benjoo

Alantor28

Hi! I just beaten Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and I have 132 Pokemon caught. So only Pokemon that I need to fill out my Pokedex is the final evolution of the four trade Pokemon, and the Let's Go Eevee exclusive Pokemon (I want to trade for a Haunter, Graveler, Machoke and Kadabra to get their final evolution forms and I want a Meowth, Vulpix, Bellsprout, Koffing and Pinsir.) I also need a Kabuto if possible. And finally, but optional, does anyone have a spare Mew and that new Pokemon you get from Mystery Gift?

My Switch FC is :SW-6488-5483-0698 and I am willing to trade any Pokemon except for maybe Legendaries I caught on Let's Go Pikachu. Thanks in advance.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

HobbitGamer

@Alantor28 I don’t have a spare Mew, but I’ll let you do a trade hold so you can at least get it in the Dex if you want.and I can prolly help with others. I’ll glance at my boxes tomorrow.

Edit; I didn’t read all the way first, guess you have a dex mew. I def have a meltan and a kabuto for you. I think.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

JasmineDragon

@Alantor28 I've got a Vulpix, Haunter, Bellsprout and Koffing if you still need them.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

rjejr

So, anybody know what the update I'm downloading now does? It's small, only taking 1 minute to download, so not much. All I want is the ability to use 2 Joycon at the same time so I don't have to use the left Joycon in my right hand and have my kids make fun of me.

Oh, and HP for the Pokemon in the box. So annoying transferring Pokemon into my party just to find out they are fainted. Maybe the original game sucked at giving info way back when but it's 2019 and I play a lot of JRPG which give a ton of useful info on screen, this game makes you click on 3 or 4 different screens to see anything useful, it's a mess.

OK, if there's anything good I'll report back, probably just stability.

Edit: Nothing I can tell. Though I'm playing w/ motion while docked and there used to be a way to summon a special Eevee attack by shaking the Joycon when it showed a picture of it above the Attack circle but it didn't show up tonight and I played about 2 1/2 hours so maybe they took it out?

Edited on by rjejr

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Tyranexx

They probably need to incorporate more special stable space for those droves of Ponyta, Rapidash, and Tauros.

Okay, yes, that was bad.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, Mega Man X (SNES Classic), Kirby Super Star (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

HobbitGamer

So bad, lol. @rjejr Anything? Maybe an incoming mystery gift...

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ReaderRagfish

Maybe the premier of some new balls?

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

rjejr

@JackEatsSparrows Not that I could tell after 2 1/2 hours of playing. I'm not even sure how to tell what version it is now, many games have the number on the main menu but I don't see it anywhere. Though I'm also only about 15 hours in, got the 4th gym badge tonight and beat Giovanni, so I'm probably not the best judge, it's my first Pokemon game, I mostly have no idea what's going on. Well except when I see grass set it on fire, easiest gym badge I got so far.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

JasmineDragon

DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT I found Zapdos. He immediately proceeded to OHKO five of my Pokemon and then flew away.

Alantor28

Anyone has a Ekans and Pinsir? I will trade any type of Pokemon for them.

JasmineDragon

Alantor28 wrote:

I have both of them. Trade for a Sandshrew and Oddish?

Alantor28

JasmineDragon wrote:

Alantor28 wrote:

I have both of them. Trade for a Sandshrew and Oddish?

Yeah! What's your Link Code?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic