Forums

Topic: Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee!

Posts 2,621 to 2,640 of 2,747

Bolt_Strike

There's nothing in LGPE worth experiencing that can't be experienced in SwSh or FRLG. Get one or both of those games and let LGPE be forgotten, please.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Quimbolas

@Octoguy my opinion too. Didn't liked Sword/Shield but enjoyed a lot Let's Go.
Am hoping it gets as Johto sequel 🤞

Quimbolas

Dogorilla

@AndyD I'm not sure about Home, but there's an area in the game where you can connect to Pokemon Go. Your phone connects to your Switch via Bluetooth and then you can transfer Pokemon from Go to Let's Go. My phone isn't actually compatible with this feature though so I haven't been able to do it myself. There's a list of compatible devices here: https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a...

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Bolt_Strike

@AndyD Pokemon that are stored in Home cannot be transferred to LGPE, it's a one way transfer.

Untitled

Pokemon stored in Home can only be withdrawn in SwSh.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Eel

Actually, Pokemon from Let's Go can be withdrawn to Let's Go with no problems.

It's only a problem if the Pokemon has been updated to work with Sw/Sh, then that Pokemon will be locked out of Let's Go.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Okami1

Could anyone trade me all the game exclusive Pokemon from Let's Go Eevee and all trade evos for both games.

@Eel is it ok if I ask to trade, I hope I'm not breaking a rule here

dysgraphia awareness human

Eel

@Kermit1 yeah there's no rules against looking for pokemon trades

If you make a list of all the pokemon you need, I could go dig the game out of the switch game case.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Okami1

@Eel ok thanks, gimme a minute I got a list

Edited on by Okami1

Fizza

If this thread is back then I'm going to bite the bullet: @TheBigK, you still up for some version exclusive trades? I have every single one besides I think Scyther which is easily gotten if I use a Lure so if you're down, I'll discuss it further in a few hours since I am currently about to go to sleep.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Okami1

@Eel here's the list

Ekans
Arbok
Vulpix
Ninetales
Meowth
Alakazam
Machamp
Bellsprout
Weepinbell
Victreebell
Golem
Gengar
Koffing
Weezing
Pinsir

(sorry this took forever to type out)

TheBigK

@Fizza Sure, I'm down for some trading! I'll need to go around and gather a couple of them, and I'm about to go to bed myself, so I'm thinking tomorrow at the earliest. I'm on Atlantic time, 4 hours behind UK, so we'll just need to align our schedules.

null

Switch Friend Code: SW-8327-0918-2006 | 3DS Friend Code: 1203-9264-7719 | Nintendo Network ID: TheBigK | Twitter:

Okami1

@Eel Okay, when you do hit me up and we'll trade and set up a code

Okami1

@Eel ok, sorry I'm late I had to build something

Okami1

@Eel That code will work and a yes to the Magmar, I hope you don't mind Rattata's (thats the only pokemon i have in bulk right now)

Edited on by Okami1

Okami1

@Eel Uh, no, I think that was me

Edited on by Okami1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic