Forums

Topic: Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee!

Posts 2,601 to 2,620 of 2,747

DarkRula

@Dragonfist90 Since it's fifty species of 'mon, it's not going to be quick. You'll need to be roaming the routes you've passed up and get catching and evolving.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Banjo-

Is there a hotkey for the map so you don't have to press X, Bag, Map, View... which is kind of annoying?

Can you play with the grip? I tried but only one joy-con was recognised and being used like it was two players mode.

Thanks in advance.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

DarkRula

@BlueOcean There's no hotkey for the map as the control in the game was simplified for users of the 'ball+. The only way to use two Joy-con is handheld mode, so the grip is out of the option unless you just keep one 'con in it [not sure if that's possible].

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Banjo-

Yes, using the joy-cons attached to the grip summoned the two players mode. Too bad then.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Timbox

Completed the game yesterday in 25hrs. Amazing adventure! For me it’s done now after winning the poke league, not gonna fill my pokedex to the max.

Timbox

NintendoFan4Ever

I know i'm kinda late about this, but is it possible to complete the pokédex in Pokémon Let's GO Eevee! without trading or using Pokémon GO?

NintendoFan4Ever

Justifier

@Ariadric
No. There are version exlusive pokemon and pokemon that evolve by trading. But I'm sure someone here will help you out if you just ask.

"Wake me... when you need me."

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

NintendoFan4Ever

Hey everyone, another question (sorry, I tried looking it up but there was no answer). What happens if you transfer a non- Gen 1 pokémon from Pokémon GO to the Lets Go games? Just interested.

NintendoFan4Ever

Justifier

@Ariadric
If you need someone to trade with.

"Wake me... when you need me."

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

HobbitGamer

@Ariadric Local wireless trading works too. And you can only transfer Gen 1 (and Meltan) from PoGO

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Eel

Wouldn't want to be unfair with the people who bought their mew for full price.

🤷‍♂️

It will probably be transferable to Home though. So don't worry. On the other hand, aren't mythical pokemon limited to only one per Go account? Ever?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

-Green-

Anyone willing to help trade my Graveler so I can evolve it into Golem?

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

-Green-

@StableInvadeel Thanks invadeel, but I managed to find some fellow on reddit to help me out. Thanks again though, very kind of you

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic