Forums

Topic: Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee!

Posts 2,581 to 2,600 of 2,747

rjejr

So, anybody know what the update I'm downloading now does? It's small, only taking 1 minute to download, so not much. All I want is the ability to use 2 Joycon at the same time so I don't have to use the left Joycon in my right hand and have my kids make fun of me.

Oh, and HP for the Pokemon in the box. So annoying transferring Pokemon into my party just to find out they are fainted. Maybe the original game sucked at giving info way back when but it's 2019 and I play a lot of JRPG which give a ton of useful info on screen, this game makes you click on 3 or 4 different screens to see anything useful, it's a mess.

OK, if there's anything good I'll report back, probably just stability.

Edit: Nothing I can tell. Though I'm playing w/ motion while docked and there used to be a way to summon a special Eevee attack by shaking the Joycon when it showed a picture of it above the Attack circle but it didn't show up tonight and I played about 2 1/2 hours so maybe they took it out?

Edited on by rjejr

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Tyranexx

They probably need to incorporate more special stable space for those droves of Ponyta, Rapidash, and Tauros.

Okay, yes, that was bad.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

So bad, lol. @rjejr Anything? Maybe an incoming mystery gift...

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

ReaderRagfihs wrote:

Maybe the premier of some new balls?

I see what you did there.
Untitled

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

rjejr

@JackEatsSparrows Not that I could tell after 2 1/2 hours of playing. I'm not even sure how to tell what version it is now, many games have the number on the main menu but I don't see it anywhere. Though I'm also only about 15 hours in, got the 4th gym badge tonight and beat Giovanni, so I'm probably not the best judge, it's my first Pokemon game, I mostly have no idea what's going on. Well except when I see grass set it on fire, easiest gym badge I got so far.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

JasmineDragon

DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT I found Zapdos. He immediately proceeded to OHKO five of my Pokemon and then flew away.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Alantor28

Anyone has a Ekans and Pinsir? I will trade any type of Pokemon for them.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

JasmineDragon

Alantor28 wrote:

I have both of them. Trade for a Sandshrew and Oddish?

Alantor28

JasmineDragon wrote:

Alantor28 wrote:

I have both of them. Trade for a Sandshrew and Oddish?

Yeah! What's your Link Code?

PSN: MMX20

JasmineDragon

@Alantor28 Eevee Squirtle Jigglypuff

HobbitGamer

EDIT (I fixed the problem by doing a power cycle on the Switch. Leaving the question in case someone else ever has the issue)

Anyone had issues lately with your Switch seeing the Pokémon Go app? It was working fine about 10 days ago, but today I went to do some Park drops and the Switch just “searched” forever. I did game and phone app restarts, nothing. Tried to re-link the Switch to the app after unlinking it, but now the Switch won’t even see the re-link attempt.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Bucky

I am curious if anybody else is still playing this after completing the main game, and if so what are they doing.

I load the game up at least once a day to pick up my daily gold bottle cap, bottle cap, heart scales, and fossil, in addition to collecting other goodies to sell for coin.

If I have time I do some shiny hunting, so far I have a little over 30 of them in the natures that I want so far. I am kind of bummed that it looks like the new game will not show Pokémon in the overworld since that has led to me putting a lot more hours into Let's Go trying to get shinies.

I have not defeated any of the master trainers yet, had only challenged the Chansey one a while back.

What about anybody else, or am I the only person still playing?

Edited on by Bucky

Bucky

DarkRula

Doing a second run with only Bellsprout evo-line and assorted birds. No starter Eevee and no candies. Eevee is remaining on my team until I can get a Farfetch'd, but I've only had to use it once.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Buizel

@Bucky I stopped playing after I competed the Pokedex (not much in it for me after that). That said, I'm looking into buying LGP Eevee and restarting my adventure.

At least 2'8".

Dragonfist90

I went to Fuchsia gym and they say i have to catch 50 pokemon. I have only catched 12. How do i catch 50 pokemon fast so i can enter that gym?

Edited on by Dragonfist90

Dragonfist90

Justifier

Go to Viridian City and catch some low level pokemon?

"Wake me... when you need me."

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

Dragonfist90

Thanks for answer , but is it that many Pokemon in Viridian City ? It was only few pokemon Fuchsia , i have not a problem catching high level pokemon, but i need a place that has many Pokemon so i can catch 50 pokemon fast to enter that gym.

Dragonfist90

Justifier

They don't need to be different pokemon, do they? 50 pidgey is enough, for example.

"Wake me... when you need me."

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic