Forums

Topic: Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee!

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 2,747

KnightsTemplar

Kinda looking forward to this. I no its not a core experience. But it might keep me going till then. (Couple of ported wii u zelda games in between would be great also) I really didnt like pokemon go on my phone. Thought the game boy games had more depth and gameplay and they were so old. Dislike how they have taken out the hiding pokemon in the grass and there is no grind to level up that way. But im happy to see and play as the trailers make this look an amazing experience.

KnightsTemplar

Harmonie

@Grumblevolcano I thought handheld mode required gyroscope controls to catch Pokemon. So they're saying it doesn't? It's unclear to me.

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

Grumblevolcano

@Harmonie The new info says that you can use the left stick to aim the Pokeball and press A to throw. Makes sense as Pokemon is a handheld franchise so being able to play it in handheld mode will make it more appealing.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

boyd88

Heyy everyone, this release date is fast approaching! I’ve just had a baby 2nd August so my switch has been on hold.

Can someone confirm what Pokémon are in which version of the games? Is it the original 150 ? Bulbasaur, Meowth etc?

Also is this a DS Red / Blue / yellow style game remade for switch or am I completely wrong?

What version is everyone ordering? And are yous getting the poke ball version 👀👀 decisions decisions!

boyd88

Eel

Pokemons from 1 to 151 + alolan forms + 1 new pokemon (meltan).

This is a reimagining of Pokemon Yellow for the Game Boy, combined with elements from Pokemon Go.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

boyd88

Thanks - are all 150 Pokemon in each game or are some exclusive to each title? @Yosheel

boyd88

Eel

@boyd88

There’s a few confirmed exclusives.

So far these games seem to follow the same exclusives that were in red and blue, with Pikachu being the red, and eevee the blue.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

-Green-

I hope not. I’d rather they just make it so we link our Go account and it unlocks an event or whatever. Going out and randomly finding a single pokemon in the middle of no where is not what I call fun.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Octane

@-Green- At least it's not locked behind a €50 controller

Octane

XTS2

Can they finally remove trade requirements to evolve Haunter, Kadabra, Machoke, etc. ? Their third stages are some of my favorite Pokémon but I don’t want to have to jump through hoops to evolve them anymore.

Switch Friends Code: SW-7591-3816-6208

Switch Friend Code: SW-7591-3816-6208 | My Nintendo: XTS2 | Nintendo Network ID: XTS2

link3710

So Serebii.net just posted this:

"The Spanish site, Vandal, elaborates on this further and states that there are 151 Master Trainers, one for each of the original Pokémon. Each of these will focus on the species of Pokémon at a high level so you have to defeat them all. So if you find the Squirtle Master Trainer, you will defeat him and gain the title"

Sounds pretty significant, though I worry about how grindy it'd get with that many.

link3710

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Looks like you have to play Pokemon GO to get Meltan in Pokemon Let's Go:

I wonder if peoples get tempted to buy Nintendo Switch just for Meltan on Nintendo Switch by transfering from smartphone.

Anti-Matter

Octane

The official artwork is kinda cute, but the in-game model looks terrible.

Octane

HobbitGamer

@Yosheel This means that there would be a Magikarp Master Trainer out there.... What if it's 6 level 100 Magikarp, all using Tackle...

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

OriginPokemastr

Am a original 151 pokemon master, although i love them like no tomorrow, my original were always Eevee, Mew, Marowak, Snorlax, Ninetales, Charizard. while i did quit after gen 4, i am extremely interested in getting a nentindo switch for the let go eevee; but i would think the reason why alot of people dont want to get it is not cause it a remake cause i will say one thing i love the new look, and love how we can get some alolan pokemon (always want to see the difference), but becuase we have no online capabilites like in other games. Now am not saying it not thier, but it a complex system that make those of us who would like to just get off work relax and just enter a matchmaking server and battle, complete put off. personally and a few of my friend agreed we dont want to have to log on are computer serach the net for a website ask for code to be able to battle someone, that just to much work and hassle. now hopefully Nintendo will fix thier system up a bit and not screw up like they have in the pass. but if they do make it so pokemon company can add a MMS then i would defiently buy this game for the old joys of the original 151. let me know what you think and up this topic if you agree. toodles

Edited on by OriginPokemastr

OriginPokemastr

ezearis

Anti-Matter wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Looks like you have to play Pokemon GO to get Meltan in Pokemon Let's Go:

I wonder if peoples get tempted to buy Nintendo Switch just for Meltan on Nintendo Switch by transfering from smartphone.

A friend and I are hardcore Pokemon Go players (lvl 40) and the integration of Let's Go with Go is one of the main reasons we bought the Switch this year.

Seems like you need to send a Pokemon to Let's Go, then you get a box in Go where you get Meltan from and then can send it again to Let's Go.

ezearis

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic