Forums

Topic: Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee!

Posts 2,121 to 2,140 of 2,747

SViper

@Tyranexx it would been probably more at the Direct that suppose to happen, but due earthquake at Hokkaido Direct was moves. So it was more like sneak peek to Direct that was moved do earthquake accident then what it suppose be - commerial of Let's Go games via TV Show for Japanese TV.

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

Tyranexx

@SViper: I believe Masuda's appearance on that show was planned before the Direct was delayed, but who knows? Maybe some of that news was/will be also featured in the Nintendo Direct.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

SViper

@Tyranexx my speculation it was suppose be like it was with Mega, Vermelion and Team Rocket trailer, and some days later Pokénchi showed just extra on Mega. So it was suppose be like, atleast that is my speculation, do that I heard Pokénchi was already recorded and scheduled appear on TV. So this time due earthquake in Hokkaido Direct and Pokénchi reveals swamped places. But as I mention early that is my speculation from what's happen in past and now.
PS if that parther petting and such as thing have some relistic HD Rumble then first hour or day or days be crying, because it will feel like dream come true and I touching Pokémon for real. xD

http://twitch.tv/TheSViper
https://www.change.org/p/anmtvla-pokemonlatam-español-latino-en-los-juegos-de-pokémon - let's help this petition for Latin American Spanish be add to Pokémon games and with that may increase chance that in future Pokémon games adds more languages. :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-7289-6600-2802 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-5974-5136 | My Nintendo: SViper | Nintendo Network ID: TheSViper | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

If this wasn't part of the Direct, there would've been a video on the Pokemon youtube by now.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Octane

It's real:

Untitled

Edited on by Eel

Octane

-Green-

I'm glad we'll be able to battle Legendaries. I like how Sun and Moon had totem/boss pokemon buffed and supported since it made battles more than just type advantages. Although I doubt that'll be the case in this game, sadly. Which'll probably mean we'll have to do the usual of weaken them and hope to get lucky.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Jarester

anyone know the official release date?

I pre-ordered from walmart to get it around late november

is that the right date for it?

Jarester

Grumblevolcano

November 16th is the official release date, it's been that way since June.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

-Green-

Pokémon games look so stiff all the time.

Tyranexx

I'll be rechristening mine as "Nutso".

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Eel

Quite conveniently this ancient mythical Pokémon has a head that looks exactly like a modern brass nut.

Don’t you just love when your ancient text books show you modern items.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Grumblevolcano

People from Alola travelling to Kanto wanting to trade with you is how you get Alolan forms without Pokemon GO.

Grumblevolcano

Eel

Sounds logical. (And it goes full circle with the Kantonian tourists in Alola).

Though seeing how there's tourists from other regions, the complete lack of non-Kanto Pokemon makes it seem like Kanto is now Australia.

"I'm sorry m'dame, we will need to confiscate your Furfrou, and you will need to pay a 10,000poke fine."

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

-Green-

Kanto is the center of the Pokémon world. The Pokémon Company probably plans on creating a cycle of nostalgia around Gen 1 until the end of time.

Tyranexx

Yosheel wrote:

Sounds logical. (And it goes full circle with the Kantonian tourists in Alola).

This was my thought as well. Maybe we'll luck out and at least get a cameo of Lilly? A continuation of her story arc genuinely interests me.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic