Forums

Topic: Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee!

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 2,747

darkfenrir

@MarcelRguez ?? Idk the whole look pretty much makes it mile better.

Like okay, grid sucks... but... I don't know, when everything else looks better, does that make the grid sucks?

darkfenrir

redd214

Downloaded and playing Pokémon Quest. Really simplistic but for someone who's never played any game in the series I'm not disappointed at all. Seems like a good entry point tbh.

redd214

IceClimbers

link3710 wrote:

@MarcelRguez Actually, according to their twitter this is NOT a core experience.
https://twitter.com/Pokemon/statuses/1001636250158223360

False. Re-read the tweet. All they said was that more core titles are coming next year. They never said these weren't.

Let's Go is basically a mainline title in every way except the wild battles use Go mechanics.

You should be fully prepared for next year's titles to do the same thing.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Harmonie

EvilLucario wrote:

@Harmonie They've been better with that as BotW, Odyssey, Splatoon, ARMS, and even the upcoming Mario Tennis let you disable motion controls. I think motion controls are the least of this game's worries.

Does Breath of the Wild not force Gyro controls for certain Shrines? Sure, Nintendo has gotten way better versus the Wii days, but that doesn't mean that things are perfect.

I think it will be forced on you here, just like BoTW. Except in BoTW it was just limited to a few shrines, whereas here, it's like... all of the time.

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

Haruki_NLI

@IceClimbers They've confirmed the core game mentioned at last E3 is the 2019 game. This is a spin-off.

Just confirmed no online connectivity whatsoever

Edited on by Haruki_NLI

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

MarcelRguez

@darkfenrir But I don't think everything else looks better. That's my point.

I can give you texture work, resolution and polycount, sure. It'd be a crime if those were somehow worse. Everything else, from the proportions of the main characters to the washed-out colors and the clash in aesthetics between gen 1 Pokémon and the human characters just makes the games look cheap to me.

MarcelRguez

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4605-6296 | Nintendo Network ID: Marce2240 | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

There’s two different games coming. One out in November that interacts with Pokémon Go game and is a remake of yellow. The second one is out 2019 and is a core experience like a new generation. You can send Eevee and Pikachu to Go and both the trainer and the Pokémon Eevee & Pikachu can be customized. Not too sure about the first game announced but will definitely get the ones announced for 2019. Plus there’s also a free to play title called Pokémon Quest or something like that.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Grumblevolcano

They said the 2019 game is in the style of X/Y/Sun/Moon.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Haruki_NLI

Basically ignore this one wait for Gen 8

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

darkfenrir

@MarcelRguez I guess we'll just agree to disagree then.

Personally felt it looks really good and stuff so.. yeah.

darkfenrir

Aozz101x

there will be new pokemon in Pokemon Let's Go.
https://nintendoeverything.com/pokemon-lets-go-pikachu-and-po...

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

MarcelRguez

Alolan forms are in, and there will be one new Pokémon (the one teased at the very end of the trailer).

We need a press releases with all this info combined ASAP.

MarcelRguez

Seacliff

@IceClimbers They said 'an all-new core series Pokémon RPG' not 'another'. That implies it is something different from what's being shown here as if they knew the game would get heavy backlash from core fans.

Why would they confirm the game's successor the same second they confirmed this game's existence anyway? That makes even less sense, especially since they have yet to actually see the public reaction to this game.

That's the definition of putting all the eggs in one basket. I really doubt this is the case.

Edited on by Seacliff

Seacliff

EvilLucario

@Harmonie It does, but it's not like Skyward Sword where it's so integrated into the game.

There's also the case of handheld mode though. Constantly shaking a detached Joy-Con while out and about does not sound ideal, so having just plain buttons as an option is pretty much essential.

I have my reservations about the game for now, but motion controls are not one of them, at least for now. If it's mandatory then I'll be concerned but otherwise I don't think so.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

IceClimbers

Alolan forms is good news, as there'd be no Dark type Pokemon in the game otherwise lol

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

MarcelRguez

@IceClimbers Can vouch for that info, although I've missed the tweet it was mentioned in.

IGN is mentioning the same thing.

MarcelRguez

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic