Forums

Topic: Pokemon Sword & Shield

Posts 341 to 360 of 3,072

Octane

@-Green- The original ''armor'' rumour happened after the ''Armored Mewtwo'' merchandise leak in early February. Hardly anyone picked up on this, but when Nintendo trademarked it, it made it seem as if the rumour was suddenly more credible than before. Armored Mewtwo is a thing in the upcoming film; whether it's the Rocket suit from the first film or something different we don't know. Make of this what you will.

Octane

Nintencats73

@-Green- The concept is stupid, but the same post predicted the name and inspiration for the region. Game Freak is no stranger to gimmicky mechanics so I wouldn't be all that surprised if the rumor is true.

Nintencats73

Tyranexx

-Green- wrote:

Yall heard about the Armored Evolution rumor thing it’s picked up a lot of steam, and I really hope it proves not to be the case. I’m tired of underdeveloped oneshot Gen gimmicks

Agreed. I understand wanting to add something new, and there's nothing wrong with that. At the same time though, some new features feel sort of unnecessary while some older features could use more fleshing out in my opinion.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

-Green-

YouTube keeps on recommending me meme vids and supposed LEAKS AND RUMOURS on this game. People are already so hungry for another Pokémon game even though its barely been a month.

Honestly think people are expecting too much from the lore and story Gamefreak are known for.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Octane

@-Green- Isn't that true for every release? Anyway, I don't watch them, so they don't show up in my feed either.

Octane

-Green-

Maybe for Pokémon 😓. May just be noticing it more because YouTube keeps suggesting to me Sword and Shield Leak videos.

Eel

Have you been watching Anti-Matters suggestions? Because if so, maybe YouTube thinks you're very into pokemon leaks, rumors and predictions.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

I tend to stay away from leak videos. I like being surprised, plus I'm enough of a skeptic already.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

-Green-

It’s my own fault for watching discussion videos inn sword and Shield I suppose. Probs why I got so many recommendations on it now

Iggy_Koopa

@-Green- Best thing to do is just click the option "not interested" on the videos like that in your recommended's. It's supposed to tune them so you don't see content of that type anymore, but knowing youtube it probably doesn't work as intended.

Have to admit about this game: The starter designs are growing on me, especially sobble who I initially hated at first

sometimes it be like it do

Switch Friend Code: SW-3879-2509-3092 | 3DS Friend Code: 1993-8621-8847 | My Nintendo: Cheezipoof

shadow-wolf

JrLeo wrote:

Have to admit about this game: The starter designs are growing on me, especially sobble who I initially hated at first

Same here. Initially I didn’t like any of the 3. Grookey was my favorite but still was kinda meh about it, Sobble reminded me too much of Mudkip and Scorbunny was my least favorite since I thought it looked too strange, like a Digimon kind of design.

Now I’ve warmed up to all of them. As a matter of fact Scorbunny is my favorite now. Although I’m still not a big hands-down fan of any of them ... which is fine because for me at least the final evolutions are the deciding factor into who I choose. If you asked me during Gen 6, Froakie would’ve been my least favorite starter of the 3 but once Greninja was revealed Froakie definitely would be my go-to starter for X/Y.

shadow-wolf

-Green-

I’m just not a fan of how the scrawny limbs look on Sobble and Scorbunny. It’s unappealing in my eyes.

Anti-Matter

Sobble looks cute to me.
I'm sure the Final evolution of Sobble will be looks like on Fan art concept I watched from YouTube.

Anti-Matter

Gravitron

I hope Sobble ends up being Water Ghost like everyone thinks. Ghost makes sense for a chameleon. No way in hell Scorbunny ends up Fire/Fighting. Grookie could be anything, I dont think itll end up Grass/Ground like popular rumors say. It would be cool if they had Grass/Water,Fire/Grass, Water/Fire in a future generation. Fire/Grass could fit with the zodiac motif pretty well with a Snake

Gravitron

Octane

Because all Chameleons die at some point?

Octane

DarkRula

Fire/Dragon - Just to annoy Charizard.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic