Forums

Topic: Pokemon Sword & Shield

Posts 3,001 to 3,020 of 3,026

Octane

@SonicMos I've tried about 20 of them tonight, couldn't enter a single one of them. So yeah, pretty bad indeed for a paid service. The only times I managed to make it work is if I invite the people (though I imagine the same issue applies to people at the other end, unable to enter my raid).

Octane

CAS187

Hello I was wondering if anyone is nice enough to trade a foreign ditto to me in exchange for my best english one. Looking for non cheating ditto and best ivs if possible. add me via friend code: 2115-6197-5811

CAS187

SonicMos

@Octane I had worse problems on pokemon day. Once mewtwo goes, it should calm down, but it is still unacceptable to have such poor online service just because there is a good event.

SonicMos

Switch Friend Code: SW-5474-8323-2325

SonicMos

@CAS187 I have a French ditto (not hacked)
Ivs are
Hp:v good
Attack, defense, sp attack, sp defense: decent
Speed: pretty good

SonicMos

Switch Friend Code: SW-5474-8323-2325

CAS187

If anyone is trading a legit 6iv ditto please let me know thanks.

CAS187

link3710

@Octane I haven't heard that anyone is happy about raid battles (or trades, or versus battles...), so that's news to me. There was plenty of complaining about it back near launch at least.

link3710

Silly_G

SonicMos wrote:

it is still unacceptable to have such poor online service just because there is a good event.

Especially when people are being made to pay for it.

An affiliate link to a Link in need is an affiliate Link indeed.

Octane

@link3710 Yeah, it hasn't improved, which has me worried. Even trainwrecks like Anthem and Fallout 76 got more post-launch support than this game. I mean, have there been even patches at all? They seem to be more focused on the additional paid content instead of fixing the game in the first place.

Octane

link3710

@Octane Nope, GF is burying their heads in the sand and not even acknowledging the issue.

link3710

Eel

I somehow played through this entire game without realizing wild caught Pokemon could come with built-in ribbons/titles.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Octane

Natures are random, right? I'm trying to get an Adamant Dracozolt, but I've reset the game 50 times already. I don't have very good luck.

Octane

SonicMos

@Octane Yes, but for a wild pokemon if your lead pokemon's nature is adamant and has the synchronize ability, then the wild pokemon has a 50% chance of having that nature. Unfortunately, you would just need to give a fossil pokemon a mint.

SonicMos

Switch Friend Code: SW-5474-8323-2325

Octane

Yeah, but with only 25 available natures, I figured resetting wouldn't take too long. ∼64% chance after 25 times of getting at least one. I'm currently on my 60th try, that's normally 91% chance of getting one, but I'm in the unlucky 9%... I'm not giving up now..!

Octane

Octane

@SonicMos Never mind, 75 tries and I managed to get one. Saves me 50BP!

Octane

SonicMos

@Octane I think most of my bp has gone towards jolly mints (I used 4 or 5)

SonicMos

Switch Friend Code: SW-5474-8323-2325

Octane

Does anyone have a spare G-Max Orbeetle?

Octane

SonicMos

@Octane i can trade 1 or 2

SonicMos

Switch Friend Code: SW-5474-8323-2325

SonicMos

@Octane I'm not too bothered since I have so many

SonicMos

Switch Friend Code: SW-5474-8323-2325

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic