Forums

Topic: Pokemon Sword & Shield

Posts 2,421 to 2,440 of 3,072

Namco

Does anyone here have a Gigantamax Hatterene with Mirror Bounce by any chance?

I can offer a Hidden Ability Pokémon in return. Here are the ones that I have:

Cursed Body Dragapult, Thick Fat Appletun, Zen mode Darmanitan, Super Lucky Togekiss, Sand Veil Sandaconda, Telepathy Gardevoir, Regenerator Toxapex, Scrappy Sirfetch'd, Cursed Body Corsola.

Edit: Nevermind, got one!

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Jimmmo

Does anyone have a spare scorebunny or egg to trade?

only have completed 250 of the pokedex so far. I have spare Dynamax Snorlax, Butterfree, Sandaconda, Drednaw and many other pokemon to trade with.

Jimmmo

Switch Friend Code: SW-1400-3226-2832 | My Nintendo: Jimmmo | Twitter:

youngwolf0

LF: zacian with rusted sword

FT: 5IV german ditto, 5IV english ditto
GM pokes: drednaw, sandaconda, orbeetle, butterfree, gengar, snorelax, centiskorch
HA pokes: darumaka, sinistea, snorelax, corsola, pincurchin, dreepy
5iv pokes: feroseed, centiskorch, dreepy, honedge, ghastly, mimikyu, feebas
plus I have complete living dex so can breed anything

youngwolf0

HobbitGamer

Anyone else have a weird controller lag/disconnect issue using an 8bitdo SN30 while docked? When I “Connect to the Internet”, the controller drops connection for a moment, then drops inputs. I know there was that issue with Roku devices.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

DenDen

Somebody want to help to fill up my dex?
Only 11 left to go!

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Sisilly_G

The one thing that overwhelmingly bothers me about Gen VIII is that the fossil Pokémon are all abominations, not all combinations are possible, and that none of the fossilied Pokémon exist in their original non-abominable forms.

I like the concept of abominable Pokémon freaks that simply should not exist (Arctozolt is just heartbreaking!) and would not have survived five minutes of existence if any of them were legit, but the absence of their original forms really, really bothers me (especially as the abominations are given legitimacy via their canonisation in the Pokédex) even more than the Dex cuts.

I really hope that their complete forms will surface one day, either in a sequel or as event Pokémon (which surely would have been mined by now).

The fact that they're sterile also irks me as all past fossil Pokémon could be bred.

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

BakaKnight

@Silly_G It's bothersome, but personally I also love it.
I can't avoid to think it's just all a huge evidence of the incompetence/disperation of the Galar's fossil expert.

She can't find full working fossils, so she just desperately started to mix and match them in whatever way they could even remotely work and make up stories on how this "totally legit" dinousar Pokémon used to live (or rather die) in ancient times.

It's crazy, hilarious and a well done joke XD;;;

BakaKnight

Nintendo Network ID: Ryudaki

Sisilly_G

@BakaKnight : I totally love that aspect of it. Arctozolt especially is as hilarious as it is utterly, utterly tragic (my poor baby ), but the absence of the original forms bothers me... a lot.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Manah

Wasn't that also a reference to real life dinosaur mix-ups?

And that scientist can't even match her socks, why are we trusting her with ancient life forms?

Eel

Yeah apparently it was fairly common for people to mix up creatures and use the parts wrong back in the day.

Also, the scientists name is a pun on careless, so...

Anyway, wthout the gimmick they would be "oh it's literally just a dunkleosteus" or "oh it's just an electric velociraptor".

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

youngwolf0

this is a weird one, offering any legendary from the old games from my pokemon bank for zacian, so I'd send you legends in X/Y or sun/moon then after you send me zacian on the switch ;p
I also have the things below to offer in sw&sh
FT: 5IV german ditto, 5IV english ditto
GM pokes: drednaw, sandaconda, orbeetle, butterfree, gengar, snorelax, centiskorch
HA pokes: darumaka, sinistea, snorelax, corsola, pincurchin, dreepy
5iv pokes: feroseed, centiskorch, dreepy, honedge, ghastly, mimikyu, feebas
plus I have complete living dex so can breed anything

youngwolf0

Octane

@Silly_G I mean. All combinations are possible. 2 heads and two bodies, that's four different combinations.

Octane

Haruki_NLI

Further, of course they can't breed. How would that work? There are literally two halves of different creatures smudged together.

The thing doesn't have one consistent DNA pool.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

-Green-

Started replaying the games with a new team. Replays give a more thorough understanding of the game and give me the opportunity to view it without hype goggles on. So far, the beginning definitely gives me S/M vibes with how often I’m interrupted by characters and guided along. The Wild Area is a cool break, but when you get used to it, it becomes repetitive and bland since it lacks the depth to carry it in replays.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

rallydefault

I just finished! Clocked in at like 25 hours.

I loved it. Just a really fun adventure all the way through. Definitely easy, though. Didn't lose to anyone until the final battle, and that only because I made some really dumb decisions. Had it pretty easily on my second try.

Not a Pokémon vet as I've mentioned. This was my first full Pokémon game since the very originals.

I'm doing the post-game stuff now which is still pretty cool. Did not expect this much content after I "beat" the game, though again I'm not a vet at these games so maybe this is normal. I'm not a huge RPG fan, but man, I can see how people will sink their life into this game catching all the Pokémon, doing the raid battles, doing the battle tower I've heard about, etc. I'll probably just follow these post-game storyline for a bit longer and then head back to Mario Maker 2 lol

But definitely recommended for anyone who is the slightest RPG fan. Solidly good time.

rallydefault

Sisilly_G

@Octane : I meant including the missing bottom and top halves of each of the four fossils as well (which are evidently missing/undiscovered).

Gravitron

I accidentally traded my hidden ability Sobble

Gravitron

-Green-

How did you get a hidden ability Sobble, they’re not available yet?

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic