Forums

Topic: Pokemon Sword & Shield

Posts 2,381 to 2,400 of 3,072

SmaggTheSmug

Did no one actually pick or bred Sobble? I got Grookeys and Scorbunnies through Surprise Trade and so did my GF, but no Sobbles. I now have two Grookeys I am willing to trade away for a Sobble, one bred by me and one Korean from a trade.

SmaggTheSmug

Twitter:

DarkRula

Just keep at it. I've been dumping Sobbles through it, and have sometimes got a Sobble back in return. Might just be a case of bad luck at the current time.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

BakaKnight

@SmaggTheSmug Starters are relative common in suprise trades, but if you're having no luck I don't mind to send you a Sobble.

BakaKnight

Nintendo Network ID: Ryudaki

Manah

I had the same issue with Grookey. Scorbunny everywhere and the occasional Sobble, but I never got another monkey after the first.

I've decided I want to get good IVs for my cream army, but until I get the right breeding pair I don't want to waste my sweets. Would anyone let me touch their Alcremie for the dex entry?

Edited on by Manah

BakaKnight

@SmaggTheSmug Are you on now?
I'm ready and on now.

@Manah I can let you register my Alcremie if you want, but no touching it :T
Btw I don't see Flapple on your list of missing mon, do you have one or only the dex entry?
(Also irony, I found a regular Alcremie raid right after reading your comment XD; ).

Edited on by BakaKnight

BakaKnight

Manah

@BakaKnight
Okaaay, registering is enough I actually own almost everything! Just need to evolve your Riolu and getvthe entries for Alcremie and Zacian (coordinating with a friend in a different time zone is fun).

Let me know what you still need and I can breed it for you!

BakaKnight

@Manah Mawile, swirlix, slurpuff and flapple.
I've been hunting raids to not avail, even fought 3 female gigantamax Flapple , but all run away (I even suspect they were all the same one Pkmn mocking me... ).

Anyway if you can pass me all I need (flapple, swirlix and slurpuff would be fine even as dex entries only, Mawile is the only one I really want to own and can't get ;w; ), I'll gladly let you keep the Alcremie I just caught, It's even a good one with 4IV, so it will help you build your cream army!

Edited on by BakaKnight

BakaKnight

Manah

@BakaKnight For Flapple I can only offer you the dex entry, but you can keep the other three. The cafés were nice enough to give me two Whipped Dreams this morning.

I'll finish up this raid and then stick them into the nursery

Edited on by Manah

BakaKnight

@Manah That sound perfect to me, then if it's 3 mon... I'll stick the alcremie in the nursary and see if I can get you a couple of extra good milcery (unless you prefer something else XD).

BakaKnight

BakaKnight

@Manah Sadly have none and this time your comment didn't summon a raid...

BakaKnight

BakaKnight

@Manah Okay, gimme a minute, saw a raid with a regular Flapple and jumped in ^_^;;;

Edited on by BakaKnight

BakaKnight

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic