Forums

Topic: Pokemon Sword & Shield

Posts 2,301 to 2,320 of 2,814

Maelwolf

Is there a way to change your bike riding outfit?

Maelwolf

Eel

@Maelwolf a league guy in the wild area let me change it to match the first pokemon in my party.

Similar to the one that does it for tents.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JaxonH

Pokémon Sword and Shield are breaking records. 1 Day launch total has surpassed the 2 Day launch total for Let’s Go by “a lot”.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BenjiSales/status/1195804574029885440

Just ordered this Galar Region artbook exclusive to the Pokémon Center in Japan

Untitled

And the EU exclusive steelbooks to match the gold one from Target

Untitled

Also, Anyone know what the deal is with the wireless connect icon with “Y” in the lower left corner? Sometimes stickers show up above it. Is there anyway to turn that off or is that just something that remains on the HUD at all times?

@Monkeido
I didn’t say it was ideal, I said it was fine. And... it is. The game is fine. Don’t know what else to say.

@Quarth
Ya, I agree. Pretty much summed up my thoughts.

@Maelwolf
Very much enjoyed reading your well articulated posts.

Btw I love the avatar. Seeing it makes me realize that Pokémon looks really cool

PLAYING
NS: Pokemon Sword, The Witcher 3, Luigis Mansion 3, DQXIS
X1X: Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

MOST EXCITED FOR
NS: Metroid Prime 4, Zelda BotW 2, Xenoblade, Trials of Mana, Bayonetta 3
PS4: FFVII Remake
X1: Cyberpunk 2077

Jesus is Lord.

the_dude057

Does anyone have a sobble they re willing to trade? ^_^

3DS Friend Code: 3582-8462-4664
3DS games:
-Mario Kart 7
-Kid Icarus
-Resident Evil

3DS Friend Code: 3582-8462-4664 | Nintendo Network ID: the_dude57

Maelwolf

@Eel Sweet! Thanks, I’ll keep an eye out for him.

Maelwolf

Anti-Matter

Just wonder, who were the peoples swarming around Wild Area ?
I talked to them and i got food ingredients.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Harmonie

@Anti-Matter They're other people playing... I think? What happens when you talk to them is just generic speech and a random item.

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

ntuason

Hey guys,

Noob question but how do I go about getting Larvitar in Pokemon Shield? Can you only get that Pokémon via game code or trade?

Thanks

ntuason

Galenmereth

This story, and that ending...

I'll leave this thread now. I'm done with this game, and I'm out of this series until someone competent makes something good again. Such a disappointing game on almost every front. At least dress up was fun for a bit.

Galenmereth

Quarth

Galarian Meowth is creepy! 😅

Edited on by Quarth

Friend code: SW-3941-9887-2293

Quarth

@Galenmereth Sad to see that you ended up disliking the game. You sounded more positive in the beginning. But at least you've played it and given your honest opinion on it. Respect, my man. Hopefully future entries will fix the things you disliked.

Galenmereth

@Quarth Aye, I've also talked out against the hate before release, because I honestly believe you need to play something to know for sure. And I know many will be fine with it the way it is. It started out pretty good for me, but it fell apart over the 22 hours I played. I really wanted to enjoy it, so it feels bad.

Edited on by Galenmereth

Galenmereth

Snaplocket

@Galenmereth 22 hours, X/Y took at least 25 (usually around 30).

Switch FC: SW-0930-5375-7512
3ds FC: 3539-8977-1109

Galenmereth

@Snaplocket X/Y were sooo much better than this, story wise. And it was far from the strongest in the series. But it at least had a story arc, and characters that grew a bit. I actually want to go back to play that now just to get this bad taste out of my mouth, and to see how it stacks up to my memories of it.

Galenmereth

Gravitron

@the_dude057 as soon as I get a ditto. Also my jersey number is 057 in the game which makes me think you probably have the same last name as me or you really like ketchup

Edited on by Gravitron

Gravitron

Quarth

@Galenmereth We must play at different speed. I'm 7 hours in and just beat the first gym. 😋

I'm usually not fond of bug type monsters, but I'm really digging Dottler. Hope it's final form is good.

Galenmereth

@Quarth I took the weekend off for it, started on friday morning. I did enjoy my first few hours though. But my weekend is regret.

Galenmereth

-Green-

Finished the 6th gym leader. So far the game is having some XY issues where it has a really decent/good start and loses steam after the beginning. I’d say around the start of the 4th gym the liveliness drops and it becomes a gauntlet of gym after gym.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Grumblevolcano

@JaxonH The pattern for sales (highest to lowest) has always been new gen, remakes, 3rd version/sequel. With 3DS you had:
1. X/Y (Gen 6)
2. Sun/Moon (Gen 7)
3. Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire (Remake)
4. Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon (Gen 7 3rd version)

For DS you had:
1. Diamond/Pearl (Gen 4)
2. Black/White (Gen 5)
3. Heart Gold/Soul Silver (Remake)
4. Black 2/White 2 (Gen 5 sequel)
5. Platinum (Gen 4 3rd version)

For GBA you had:
1. Ruby/Sapphire (Gen 3)
2. Fire Red/Leaf Green (Remake)
3. Emerald (Gen 3 3rd version)

So Sword/Shield will likely be the best selling Switch Pokemon game.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic