Forums

Topic: Pokemon Sword & Shield

Posts 2,301 to 2,320 of 3,072

Octane

@Eel I hope the item comes in use as well.

Octane

BakaKnight

@Octane Yep , I do, I breeded a few and still got a couple around.

While we are at it, wouldn't it happen that you need also the shield evolution of Applin?
We could trade Passimian and Eiscube while making them old the evolution apple of Applin if you like.

BakaKnight

Nintendo Network ID: Ryudaki

Octane

@BakaKnight Sounds good! I can toss in a dino or bird fossil if you like? I've run out of tart apples unfortunately.

Octane

Eel

@Octane oh my Arceus, I hadn't even noticed the item hah! I instantly dropped it into the nursery.

Thank you very much.

Is eiscue particularly rare? Maybe I should breed that one too.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BakaKnight

@Octane It's.. that rare?...that penguin?... I guess it's true Pokemon gets easier to find when they are recomanded by the pokedex, didn't take me long to find one.

Anyway I have all fossils. Oh, I know, we do the first trade, Eiscube with apple for the passimian and then we trade a flapple back and forward. I'm fine getting it only dex wise.

Edited on by BakaKnight

BakaKnight

Nintendo Network ID: Ryudaki

Octane

@BakaKnight What's you FC?

I don't have flapple anymore, traded it with a friend of mine for his appletun, so I'm covered when it comes to applin's evos. If I'll find another tart apple soon, I'll let you know.

Octane

Eel

@Manah I almost always find one by the tree in the island in the middle of the big lake.

Edit: the Axew's Eye in East Lake Axewell.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Octane

@Manah I've found them on the island in the lower part of the Wild Area. Axew Island? I dunno what it's called.

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic