Forums

Topic: Pokemon Sword & Shield

Posts 2,161 to 2,180 of 3,072

Quarth

@Galenmereth I see. I've never really bothered with eggs, not since Gold and Silver waaaay back.

Friend code: SW-3941-9887-2293

Eel

Talking about that, I got a Galarian Ponyta in a love ball in a random trade.

So I guess I can breed it for more love ball ponies.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

darkswabber

I almost got a full seen dex (missing 90 entries) and I’m well on my way getting a full dex (missing 140 entries). I’m also trying to get a full living dex (missing about 160 mons).

Also in my 15 years of playing the pokemon main series (firered was my first mainseries game. Pinball GBC was my first pokemon game) I’ve just got my first ever shiny that wasn’t an event mon, traded to me or a programmed enounter. It was a shiny sobble I bred while breeding the starters for friends.

darkswabber

Twitter:

Quarth

One thing I think isn't talked about that much is the, at least in my opinion, fantastic design of the cities and villages. I'm in Ballonlea now after going through Glimwood Tangle and it's very charming, and so is the music in this place. Getting a very 90's JRPG feel about this place.

-Green-

Any non-English player willing to trade me a Ditto? Planning to do some shiny hatching in the future

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Quarth

Corviknight rules!

Gravitron

@-Green- if you want a non english Ditto the easiest way I could find is to go to a Spanish speaking stream on YouTube that's live and type "ENG ditto por SPN Ditto?(room number)"

Gravitron

darkswabber

Welp after my shiny sobble yesterday I got a shiny scorbunny this morning. Now if only I could get a grookey too.
Other shiny goals are toxel, applin, galarian yamask, dreepy, rookiede , vanillite, klink, yamask and impidimp.

darkswabber

Twitter:

Quarth

@Galenmereth That particular town, yeah, but I count the forest as the part of it.

darkswabber

Anyone here that has their game in any of the foreign dex languages that wants to trade their ditto for my ditto?

darkswabber

Twitter:

Manah

So I assume the region of a mon is determined by your set language, not your region, right? The ones in Gen 7 had a language label, not sure about Gen 8 since I haven't managed to get any non-English mon yet.

I have a few Ponyta in heal balls if anyone is interested, nothing special stat-wise though.

darkswabber

@Manah region is based on the language you set your game at. Mons still have a region label, more regions got added in SWSH. I think it was 7 in XY, SWSH I’ve seen 11 so far.

darkswabber

Twitter:

DenDen

Any tips for shiny hunting?
And IV training its kinda new for me

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Ralizah

Finally got back to this game. I noticed that when I switch around my Pokemon, battles are a lot more exciting, so I'm setting up a "hard mode" for myself, since GF won't.

1) No more than three Pokemon at a time.
2) Switch out Pokemon when they hit a certain level before completing certain gyms.
3) No using type-advantage Pokemon in gyms.
4) Don't allow the starter Pokemon to evolve.
5) No more than two healing items used in battles at a time.

I think playing this way will be a lot more fun than my usual manner of engaging with Pokemon games (who didn't level up one or two Pokemon until they were monsters and obliterate gym leaders/elite four with just them? I know I did). Taking six balls into battle is kind of unfair when enemies typically max out at four different Pokemon. Leveling restrictions will incentivize me to keep searching for new mons to catch and to make use of Merc Missions Pokejobs to keep my lower level Pokemon from dropping too low.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Cynas

Does anyone have a Cursola with Perish Body they'd be willing to trade? I've been trying for over 8 hours to get into a Cursola raid but every time the host leaves, I'm assuming to do the time jump trick to get a new rare raid. Seriously, out of the 20+ Cursola raids I've tried to enter, the host has only stayed once.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Octane

Catching stuff becomes so much easier after the 8th gym. Now it only takes an Ultra Ball or two. I wish I would've known this earlier.

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic