Forums

Topic: Pokemon Sword & Shield

Posts 2,121 to 2,140 of 3,072

-Green-

I had one of those critical captures fail on me when trying to capture an obstagoon. It actually caught me by surprise

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Eel

Now that I know they can fail, I’m sure I’ll see it happen soon...

@Galenmereth just to confirm, I just found a fossil in the wild area. I was in the “dusty bowl”, not sure if they can spawn elsewhere.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Haruki_NLI

@Galenmereth @Eel Also of note, the fossils aren't exclusive, just way more common.

The Digging Duo can dig up the fossils from the other version, though less common than the native ones. Best bet is to use the Skill brother who has less items but better chances of rare ones, including wishing pieces.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Haruki_NLI

@Galenmereth Nope. I found a Drake from the Skill brother.

And Serebii's list includes them too.

Its just easier to trade for them.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Eel

Huh, I assumed the Drake and the Fish would be exclusive to shield, since those are the only ones I've been finding.

Edit wait you must have sword then

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Octane

@Galenmereth I found a Drake and Fish in Sword as well. They're definitely more rare than the other two, and I ended up trading for another pair of them, but they're not really exclusive.

Octane

Gravitron

@Galenmereth I did like 20k worth of watts on the left digging bro. Got way more than enough and plenty of treasure to sell. I just stood in front of him and spammed R trigger on a joycon while I was doing other stuff

Edited on by Gravitron

Gravitron

Fowlersrs

Anyone else finding issues getting online. We where trying to do max raid battles and the server crashes...

Fowlersrs

LzWinky

May want to hold off multiplayer raid battles until it’s sorted out.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

It's entirely possible to get a gigantamax Butterfree with the AI helpers, so don't be afraid of going for it [alone].

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

LzWinky

Eel wrote:

It's entirely possible to get a gigantamax Butterfree with the AI helpers, so don't be afraid of going for it.

I was referring to joining other people’s raids

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Araquanid

If any1 playing on non-ENG could breed me male 5 IV mons, I’d appreciate it, I’ll even get the two 5 IV mons to breed with I just need the language change for masuda

In return, I can offer (when I’m done breeding them, working on snom rn):

HA mareanie, HA snom, HA Pincurchin, HA corsula, HA sizzlepede, HA torkoal, which I’ll be giving to breed with for keeps. I primarily need a water, bug, mineral, field, and dragon egg group mon.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

BlackTalon2

@iKhan I prefer the next game be the Gen 4 remakes, just like in Gen 6. They can bring back all the Gen 4 pokemon in that game.

Edited on by BlackTalon2

VIVA CRISTO REY !

iKhan

@BlackTalon2

I know that's a really popular demand. I certainly wouldn't mind that, but the reason I mention a 3rd version (or maybe a sequel) is that I think a lot of the ideas like the giant stadium gym battles, the wild area, raid battles, the TRs, etc are genuinely brilliant. However, there are small foundational things like the Exp Share that are pretty much deal breakers for me.

A gen 4 remake wouldn't be able to bring in all the great ideas from Sw/Sh. Hence why it's not my preference.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

GameOtaku

The ending for this game just feels so wrong. The villain is a complete moron, the underling had much more going for them than the big bad! With Rocket it was straightforward and simple, Plazma had ideals.

Don't even get me started on the post game weirdos, seriously that bit only lasted maybe 30 minutes!

Edited on by GameOtaku

GameOtaku

Maelwolf

@GameOtaku my biggest issue with the “villain” was that his entire evil plot was introduced and resolved right at the end. There was no build up or really any development of his goals, it was just kind of dropped in there. Really I liked the simple idea of fighting through the gyms to become champion, and would have preferred to just leave it at that. I actually thought the post game baddies were way more interesting, and there seemed to be an engaging story to their history and purpose, but it just kind of ends.

Maelwolf

-Green-

The villain for this game definitely felt rushed. So little was explained about their mindset or even their plan. In the end it just makes them look incredibly dumb. Not as awful as Archie and Maxie but their plan is laughable and even by Pokémon standards, I’d say they’re almost the worst villain.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Manah

I'm only at the 4th gym and I'm already getting major Altru Inc. vibes from the way Rose has been set up so far.

More importantly thoigh, where do I sign up to adopt Allister?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic