Forums

Topic: PAX East 2018

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

ilikeike

Nintendo has confirmed its lineup for PAX East 2018, and it's pretty impressive. This will also be the first time we get to see pure gameplay of some of these games, like Wolfenstein and Dark Souls. Nintendo's 2018 is looking pretty good after all...

*Games that will be available to the public on Switch for the first time.

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze from Nintendo
Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition from Nintendo
Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido* from Nintendo
Dark Souls: Remastered* from Bandai Namco Entertainment
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus* from Bethesda Softworks
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes* from Grasshopper Manufacture and Suda51
SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy* from NIS America
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy* from Activision
Just Shapes & Beats* from Berzerk Studio
Dead Cells* from Motion Twin
The Messenger* from Sabotage and Devolver Digital
LUMINES REMASTERED* from Enhance Games
Runner3 from Choice Provisions
West of Loathing* from Asymmetric
Pool Panic from Adult Swim Games
Pode from Henchman & Goon
Garage* from tinyBuild Games
Next Up Hero from Aspyr Media and Digital Continue

Edited on by ilikeike

Mario Galaxy is ten years old, and now I feel old.

TheTetrisGuy

Lots of great games, lots of 3rd party’s, decent amount of 1st party, lots of new games with a handful of ports, looks like it’s going to be a good PAX! I wish I could go to these, but ya know... life.

Just a geek that likes video games, and spends to much time playing Smash Bros. and Fortnite.

“Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever you were gonna do anyway.” – Iron Man

ilikeike

@TheTetrisGuy Yeah same here...my brother will be working at the show, so hopefully he'll get the chance to play some of these awesome games. Meanwhile, I'll be at home dreaming about playing Crash and Dark Souls on Switch while studying for college exams...ah, such is life.

OorWullie

I wonder how far away Wolfenstein 2 is from release? If they're ready to show it off I'd guess not long. May is already pretty packed but then so was November when Doom released. June probably more likely.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

ilikeike

@OorWullie If they're showing it off to the public rather than just the press, I'm sure it's pretty close to release. And a May release isn't entirely unfeasible either; if I recall correctly, Doom's release date was announced about a month before its actual release. So they could announce the date in a few weeks to make May if they choose to. But given the glut of ports in May, it may (lol puns) be better to reserve the game for June.
Regardless, though, HYPE for another AAA shooter on Switch! Can't wait to see how it runs, and whether it's an improvement over Doom.

EvilLucario

Wolfenstein II is gonna be key to a lot of future big budget third-party support going forward, imo. If that game runs relatively well on the Switch with little complaints, then I have a great feeling about third-party multiplatforms also targeting the Switch.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.