Forums

Topic: Nintendo Switch Super Mario Odyssey Red Joycon Bundle $379.99 @BestBuy

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

JaxonH

The new Super Mario Odyssey Switch Bundle with deep red Joycons is live on BestBuy website. Thought I'd post a deal thread to give this some exposure for anyone on the lookout...

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-switch-super-mario-odys...

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Xyphon22

@JaxonH Cool. Since I know you are an expert on this, I assume this will not be able to use the Gamers Club discount since it is hardware? Or will it because it comes with a game?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Samus7Killer

So the pouch is 20?

Samus7Killer

JaxonH

@Xyphon22
Hardware and consoles in particular don't get discounted. Only exception is a controller or something that's packaged with a game like the NintendoLand Wiimote bundle, stuff like that.

You will, however, still get 5% back in rewards for using their BBCC to pay and another 4% back in reward points. So about $35 total.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Arminillo

Samus7Killer wrote:

Ew digital copy!

Yeah that stopped me in my tracks

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

JaxonH

I'm a physical gamer, but there are specific games I insist on owning digitally. Monster Hunter XX, Splatoon 2.... and and Mario Odyssey will definitely be the next one.

This is a game I want access to at all times. And I really want those deep red joy con unfortunately I'm not going to spend money on a third system just for the joycon. I was able to secure in order from Amazon Japan though, through my forwarding service.

Samus7Killer

oh they sell the Normal Red Joys separately ?
I mean i'm sure they will eventually in USA

Samus7Killer

JaxonH

Only in Japan.

My guess is they will be just like the Splatoon joycons. Exclusive to the bundle only for North America.

Samus7Killer

Hopefully Spice Orange happens for Metroid Prime 4.

Samus7Killer

SLIGEACH_EIRE

This isn't a deal. A bad deal, yes. A good deal, no. The Switch costs $300, this costs $380. So between the game and the carry case it's another $80. The game is $60 so that makes the case $20. How is this a deal, what are you saving? Nothing. And what's worse, you get a digital code for the game. Awful, absolutely awful.

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

Octane

Yeah, I have to agree, these are hardly deals. I was looking at the Splatoon bundle the other day and it turns out that I would actually save money if I bought everything separately...

Octane

Samus7Killer

Ripoff!
Case looks icky.
Digital icky!
So its a sneaky way to pay a premium for a rare joy-con colour?
Such a scam!

Edited on by Samus7Killer

Samus7Killer

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.