Forums

Topic: Nintendo Switch Pre-Order Thread

Posts 841 to 860 of 867

JaxonH

@SeaCocumber
Congrats. Hope it all turns out well.

When I got my Wii U at launch, I couldn't find one anywhere and had to resort to eBay myself. At the time I wasn't very experienced (now I'm a seller with close to 300 verified transactions). But the person I bought it from didn't have any feedback. I waited and I waited and I waited, but the system never came. Thankfully buyer protection covered me and I got my money back. But I do put this out there as a warning of caution for anyone who buys hot, in-demand systems on eBay for MSRP. As long as the seller has good feedback ratings and isn't a brand new member, then you should have nothing to worry about.

NOW PLAYING
NS: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Torna, Super Mario Party
N3DS:
PS4pro/PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:
GPD Win 2: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

SeaCocumber

@JaxonH it didn't <.<
he was actually selling custom painted joy-cons, but (I figure) didn't noticed his product page was for a Switch throughout.
Worse than waiting about a week and plenty of emails to get my money back, was that I missed several consoles for MSRP and free shipping on Amazon and Walmart while I was waiting for the return.
sigh

SeaCocumber

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6255-9874 | Nintendo Network ID: haryor

JaxonH

@SeaCocumber
Yikes...

Well, keep your ear to the ground. Major restocks happening worldwide. But I'd recommend waiting for a reputable retailer to pull the trigger. Or maybe a local shop there will have a few.

NOW PLAYING
NS: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Torna, Super Mario Party
N3DS:
PS4pro/PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:
GPD Win 2: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

crimson-snwbnny

when the switch launched i was on my way to NY from Tx driving. i called every gamestop, walmart, target, bestbuy within my route and they were all sold out. Every time i walk into target i made it a habit to look to see if they had any in stock and always empty shelves. then on 5/23 i walked into target for some odd and ends. made my usual round to the electronic section. empty shelves. On my way to check to pay i noticed employees were restocking. Decided to test my luck. AND VUOLA 4 Nintendo switch boxes on the shelves i snatched one up so quick haha, i literally had walked by 5min earlier. walked out skipping and happy AF! LOL

crimson-snwbnny

Samus7Killer

crimson-snwbnny wrote:

when the switch launched i was on my way to NY from Tx driving. i called every gamestop, walmart, target, bestbuy within my route and they were all sold out. Every time i walk into target i made it a habit to look to see if they had any in stock and always empty shelves. then on 5/23 i walked into target for some odd and ends. made my usual round to the electronic section. empty shelves. On my way to check to pay i noticed employees were restocking. Decided to test my luck. AND VUOLA 4 Nintendo switch boxes on the shelves i snatched one up so quick haha, i literally had walked by 5min earlier. walked out skipping and happy AF! LOL

they impossible to find in the Seattle area (NoA's backyard) but i got lucky the week after launch at a gamestop amd line up at 5AM.
But i went to pick up yellow joys yesterday and the store had 8 switches in stock.

Im from TX btw and left that crappy state also.

Samus7Killer

crimson-snwbnny

Samus7Killer wrote:

they impossible to find in the Seattle area (NoA's backyard) but i got lucky the week after launch at a gamestop amd line up at 5AM.
But i went to pick up yellow joys yesterday and the store had 8 switches in stock.

Im from TX btw and left that crappy state also.

I hear ya. i been trying to leave tx for a while now. im not from here.

crimson-snwbnny

blaisedinsd

I pretty much always see the system on the shelf at my local Target now days. It's never the same amount so units are shifting they are just doing better keeping them in stock

SW-7087-5868-6390

MarioBrickLayer

@MegaTen Is that a european retail release of Cave Story+?! I've been trying to find a pre-order in the UK and nowhere seems to have it. Amazon has a US import but that's it. I used live chat on the game.co.uk website and asked someone about it and they had no idea what I was talking about!

MarioBrickLayer

SuperLuigiTime

I was at my local Walmart store near my house earlier today and saw they have the Splatoon 2 Nintendo Switch Bundle in stock already. I thought it wasn't coming to Walmart stores until next week.

SuperLuigiTime

Switch Friend Code: SW-2814-0794-4500 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-6949-4255 | Nintendo Network ID: tavorestye92

JaxonH

Switch for $279 via Jet.com using SAVE15 at checkout (new accounts only)

https://jet.com/product/Nintendo-Switch-Gaming-Console-with-G...

NOW PLAYING
NS: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Torna, Super Mario Party
N3DS:
PS4pro/PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:
GPD Win 2: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

JaxonH

Super Mario Odyssey Switch Bundle with red Joycons live at BestBuy

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-switch-super-mario-odys...

NOW PLAYING
NS: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Torna, Super Mario Party
N3DS:
PS4pro/PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:
GPD Win 2: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

SuperLuigiTime

JaxonH wrote:

Super Mario Odyssey Switch Bundle with red Joycons live at BestBuy

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-switch-super-mario-odys...

Gamestop has this bundle now as well.
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/consoles/nintendo-swi...

Target also has it, this is the first time in several months Target.com has had a stock of the Nintendo Switch console online.
https://www.target.com/p/nintendo-switch-super-mario-odyssey-...

Edited on by SuperLuigiTime

SuperLuigiTime

Switch Friend Code: SW-2814-0794-4500 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-6949-4255 | Nintendo Network ID: tavorestye92

canucksfan989

Bit of a surprise when i traded in some games at EB Games i was informed the Mario Odyssey Switch bundle is available for pre order. Still got 4 more games to trade in taking advantage of their double credit trade in each game is 70 bucks plus i had some money left on my Edge card. Very excited to play Mario Odyssey and shocked i'm getting a console within it's first year of release and even more shocked that i still have my 3DS XL and Wii U although probably not for long especially the Wii U.

canucksfan989

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic