Forums

Topic: Nintendo Switch Pre-Order Thread

Posts 821 to 840 of 862

Aozz101x

i just got my switch today.
honestly, i was not expecting it to be so tiny.
it was easy to learn how use joy cons, i started using both of them, i was kinda worried because my Hands are so big.
we got Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, (i sold my Wii U version. mind you)
can't wait to tried out other games on the switch in the future! looks like a neat system so far!

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Ralizah

@Aozz101x Might as well. No reason to keep MK8 if you own the Deluxe version.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Samus7Killer

what's sad is you still have to preorder a Switch almost 6 months on market already.
and people still deny controlled stock to hype up demand is a thing. LOL

Samus7Killer

blaisedinsd

Just saw 3 systems on the shelf of my local Target yesterday when I went to pick up Splatoon 2. Guy said they got them in that day, but this wasn't early by any means, about 7PM. First time I have seen systems out in the wild. Seems several bundles are available too, this is how I got mine bundled 3 games from Gamestop.

Is Switch stock finally catching up with demand?

Edited on by blaisedinsd

SW-7087-5868-6390

Samus7Killer

i saw 1 switch at my nearest Walmart. A grey one. I was tempted to buy a 2nd Switch!

Samus7Killer

Xyphon22

I just saw 3 at Walmart, plus 3 or 4 copies of Disgaea. So at least I know it shouldn't be too difficult to get them when I finally decide to buy a Switch.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Fooligan

I saw two Switches at Walmart. I thought I'd be more excited when I finally found one in the wild, but I just passed it up. I'll get one eventually. Most likely when Mario Odyssey releases.

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Xyphon22

I saw 4 more Switches at Best Buy today. I have now seen well over a dozen Switches before, but unfortunately only one of them has been the neon which is what I would like to get.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

ManTacticl

I've seen more of them now - saw around a dozen here in Ontario Canada the other day at a local Wal-Mart... and the next day, they were all gone... I see them often, but they are literally gone the next day or so... I bought mine two weeks ago at a pharmacy... which was the first one I saw in months... since then, they're popping up frequently... so, Nintendo's getting more stock out there than they have in months!

ManTacticl

sjb123link

Pre ordered my switch last week on the 29th July and Nintendo UK store just emailed me to say my order will be arriving today!!

But the website still says out of stock till mid August?

it best arrive today now I'm so buzzing haha

sjb123link

Daezara

@SLIGEACH_EIRE
I live in South Africa and surprising enough the 3 shops i visited over the weekend had about 6 or so Switch's just sitting on the shelves.

Edited on by Daezara

Daezara

SeaCocumber

Just managed to buy one (new) on ebay for $300, no tax added and free shipping. It's kind of weird, really, but I'll check if it's really factory sealed when I get it. Not that it would be a huge problem if its not, as long as it doesn't have any scratches or signs of wear.

I'm having a hard time believing it, feels like at any moment the seller will contact me saying he mistyped something. Anyways, I'm glad (at least for now) to get one after two weeks obsessing over stock checking websites

Edited on by SeaCocumber

SeaCocumber

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6255-9874 | Nintendo Network ID: haryor

JaxonH

@SeaCocumber
Congrats. Hope it all turns out well.

When I got my Wii U at launch, I couldn't find one anywhere and had to resort to eBay myself. At the time I wasn't very experienced (now I'm a seller with close to 300 verified transactions). But the person I bought it from didn't have any feedback. I waited and I waited and I waited, but the system never came. Thankfully buyer protection covered me and I got my money back. But I do put this out there as a warning of caution for anyone who buys hot, in-demand systems on eBay for MSRP. As long as the seller has good feedback ratings and isn't a brand new member, then you should have nothing to worry about.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

SeaCocumber

@JaxonH it didn't <.<
he was actually selling custom painted joy-cons, but (I figure) didn't noticed his product page was for a Switch throughout.
Worse than waiting about a week and plenty of emails to get my money back, was that I missed several consoles for MSRP and free shipping on Amazon and Walmart while I was waiting for the return.
sigh

SeaCocumber

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6255-9874 | Nintendo Network ID: haryor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.