Forums

Topic: Nintendo labo kit 4: VR

Posts 121 to 140 of 155

HobbitGamer

@Anti-Matter Yeah, what @RR259 said.
However, you technically could get the other kits’ toycons to work if you began editing the VR Plaza games. But you’d have to rework all the input nodes.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

stolari

@Taya

Cheers, managed to get it working - a bit of a Frankenstein blaster now though!

stolari

Trajan

I got my headstrap for it from the etsy link posted earlier here. I guess I have a big head, but it doesn't really fit well. It stays on my head, but it's no Oculus.

Should be fine for BOTW which I imagine is merely a normal screen but viewed through VR, similar to Dolphin VR.

Sakurai: Which is why I think we should forget about console wars and focus on what’s really important: enjoying the games themselves.

"If we did this (mobile games), Nintendo would cease to be Nintendo." - Iwata

TheDonutGamer

does anybody know when the botw and mario odyssey vr updates come out?

TheDonutGamer

HobbitGamer

@TheDonutGamer No clue. Been looking everywhere on little breaks, haha. Nintendo themselves said (and still list) April 25.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Grumblevolcano

@TheDonutGamer Well the UK version of the trailer says April 26 so probably in around 6 hours.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

1UP_MARIO

I was ready. I thought today.
I was wrong 😢

Untitled

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

HobbitGamer

Well that's odd. UK and US trailers and sites have different dates. Argggg

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

zionich

I was also excited to check out some BoTW VR.... I am sad....its the 25th =*(

3DS FC : 4914-6709-6917
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS4: Zionich
Switch FC: SW-1208-7413-3716

onex

I'm hoping it comes by 9 pm EST, or else no VR BotW for me tonight.

onex

HobbitGamer

Same here, otherwise I won’t pay attention to the time and won’t sleep.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Anti-Matter

TheDonutGamer wrote:

does anybody know when the botw and mario odyssey vr updates come out?

Bite some apples from Snow White, have a "Nice Dream" and when you wake up, the LABO VR update has been released. 🤣

Just kidding. 😅

Wait several hours until you can download the update.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

HobbitGamer

@Anti-Matter or play 3DS till you fall asleep 😂

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Octoguy

Is anyone around here truly enjoying Labo Garage VR? My Labo VR kit will arrive next month and the Labo Garage is one of the things I’m most hyped for, but I’ve noticed a strange lack of people sharing videos/photos of their Labo Garage VR creations online.

Playing: Splatoon 2, Pokémon Let’s Go and Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Let’s play together! ⭐️

Switch Friend Code: SW-6548-3003-2425

Grumblevolcano

The updates are out now.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

onex

Yup, just downloaded. About to try this out!

onex

onex

Well, it works.. Haven't tried Mario yet (and probably won't get to for a few days), but BotW turned my stomach a bit. Lol
I'll give it another go tomorrow now that I have to charge the Switch, but man.. That first run caught me off guard with the camera movement.

onex

HobbitGamer

@onex How is it? I’ve got an empty office tomorrow and am very tempted 😂 (EDIT: I popped it in for a bit, got over the lurch quickly, and love it. Even fought a Hinox to see what that’s like. Had a “woah!” Moment when I used Revali’s Gale and then dropped bombs from above. Definitely playing this at lunch)

@Octoguy I’m loving the VR Garage! Still learning my way through because TONS of new nodes and logic were added, in addition to many assets.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

onex

@AlohaPizzaJack Honestly, it's a bit awkward since you have to hold the goggles with one hand. You can either run or jump, but not both. So I sat in a chair with my head held back to keep goggles in place. 😅

I'm unsure if my head position had anything to do with the queasiness, but it's possible. I just played a few hours of Astro Bot earlier this week, as well as Wipeout VR last night with no issue, so who knows.

Edited on by onex

onex

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic