Forums

Topic: Nintendo Direct E3 2018 bingo

Posts 1 to 20 of 28

Therockbrothers

I'm not sure if people are still doing this, but I felt it would be fun to make one again, so here you go:

Untitled

I would love to hear your thoughts, and if you've made a bingo card of your own feel free to post it here!

Therockbrothers

DandaraLHH

Pretty sure you won't get a Bingo on that card of yours.

DandaraLHH

Krull

Best hope is the fourth column, I reckon. Fortnite, 3DS and Nindies seem shoo-ins, while a Bethesda port is far from a long shot. The hang-up is the new Square Enix game - does Octopath count? It's not out yet.

Switch ID: 5948-6652-1589
3DS ID: 2492-5142-7789

Anti-Matter

I wish :
1. Animal Crossing Switch
2. Re:Legend (They said they will bring the game on June 2018)
3. My Time at Portia (Same, they said they will bring the game in year 2018)

Anti-Matter

Haru17

"Dead series gets revived"

"Dead series stays dead" (Free Space)

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Grumblevolcano

@Krull I was thinking 1st column is most likely. All of it is pretty much a given except new Joy-Con colours and there's some confirmed games that would fit new Joy-Con colour announcements well.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Aozz101x

Untitled
im already predicting on getting a few things wrong from my bingo. but Mario Tennis was a safe bet. and i ran out on ideas on what Nintendo would reveal 1st parties wise.

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Octane

A lot of those are a given. The real fun cards contain the FF7 ports to Switch and F-Zero announcements.

I used to make one every year for E3 in general, but we know most of it, so I don't think there's a point in making one lol. Maybe I'll make one now for next year instead.

Octane

NEStalgia

@Haru17 I have no idea what you're talking about but you mentioned FreeSpace and now you're my new BFF.

NEStalgia

Haru17

@NEStalgia I actually meant like a free space in Bingo now FreeSpace, which is apparently a game.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

LuigibrineTheGreat

Why no free space tho?
Anyway, as always no expectations.

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Nicolai

Awe heck yeah! we're still doing this?

Here's what I've whipped up. There's a lot of Smash on here, cuz I figured if this game is coming out this year, they're gonna have to blow the lid off. Though If it gets delayed and pushed aside, my bingo is screwed XD.
Untitled

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

FragRed

@Nicolai What is the difference between a new mobile game and a new smartphone game in this day and age?

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

LuigibrineTheGreat

@Nicolai Thank u for putting a free space!

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Nicolai

@FragRed whoops! Hehe, looks like I put two of the same topic! I'll have to fix that.

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

FragRed

@Nicolai Why update when you can just say the New Mobile Game is for the Nokia 3310

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

StuTwo

I’m missing the squares that say “Miyomoto pet project that’s barely a game”.

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

Nicolai

@StuTwo My hope is that since Star Fox Zero, he's banned from hands-on game design.

Got married.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.