Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 3,081 to 3,100 of 15,474

LzWinky

Why not set the bar high and claim N64 games for Switch Online?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

kkslider5552000

LzWinky wrote:

That’s it. Nintendo ruined 2020. Thanks a lot!!

Nintendo ruined Christmas!

My disappointment in a video game company announcing games is the worst thing about 2020!

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

sixrings

Nintendo fans need to accept that this company does things differently. They will release info when they are ready at their pace. As much as I hate that Nintendo won't release a 4k machine I do have to accept that. People here need to accept this is just another part of being a Nintendo fan. This really doesn't bother me much but it seems to bother quite a bit of people here. Anyways cest la vie and be safe.

sixrings

Grumblevolcano

Looks like @link3710's prediction may be spot on. The final Platinum 4 announcement is on April 1st so if it's Switch related it could be part of a Direct.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoByNature

Thatd be cool if they were tied together but I'm not holding my breath at this point.

NintendoByNature

sixrings

@Grumblevolcano every week you're onto the next direct guess. Are you going to buy me a beer for my E3 guess.

sixrings

Grumblevolcano

@sixrings My prediction ever since the Animal Crossing Direct announcement has been April because a general Direct before Animal Crossing would've had an Animal Crossing spotlight but that was already covered by the Animal Crossing Direct. Did expect a Xenoblade release date announcement separate from a Direct before Animal Crossing launch which didn't happen though, seems Nintendo believes enough in Animal Crossing that a completely barren future is considered ok by them.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

With NoA closing its HQ, I doubt it’ll be happening any time soon

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Heavyarms55

@LzWinky If we're setting the bar high, how about N64 games AND Game Boy/Color games.

Mario 64, Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, Mario Kart 64, Mario Party, Smash, the various Zeldas... do I really need to list all the titles I want to see?

Aside from the obvious ones, I'd like the Star Wars games too. But that seems unlikely.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

link3710

@Grumblevolcano Honestly, the huge gap between the third and the fourth compared to the others certainly has seemed odd at least.

link3710

Diddy64

@AndreaF96 I wish it was true, but after each week never happening over and over, I no longer expect one. Good for him if he stick to his word and sources.

He says that "the developers are going to be upset if they cancel it". If he is wrong, he better be prepared for the avalanche of tweets that will hold him for it. And if he miraculously is right, Nintendo will take him down just like they did to Sabi.

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Dezzy

AndreaF96 wrote:

Jeff Grubb says it's still gonna happen tomorrow https://twitter.com/JeffGrubb/status/1242957744371462144

Hmmmm interesting. They HAVE announced the same day as it's shown before. I definitely remember that happening a couple of times. I think that's usually the mini Directs though.

Frankly I'll take that over nothing. Although it would still be disappointing after having waited this long.

The same guy has another tweet saying it's not a mini:

It sounds like his source is some other developer who has a game being revealed in the Direct, and still thinks it's 26th. So either it is tomorrow, or Nintendo just delayed without telling anyone, or his information is bad.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

TheAwesomeBowser

Sick and tired of waiting for that elusive Direct? I suggest that you check out...

Untitled

I've never been much of a mobile gamer, but, forget everything you think you know about mobile games because Raid Shadow Legends is one of the most ambitious RPG projects of 2019 has just been released and will change everything. Just look at the level of detail of these characters! If you use the code in the description you can start with 50,000 silver and join the Special Launch Tournament, and you better hurry because it's getting big fast! You can play for totally free with the link below on your smartphone.

https://bit.ly/2xpCg2G

(Guys this is a joke please don't shadowban me mods)

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

Dezzy

Hmmm so Jedi Academy is apparently still releasing tomorrow despite having no announcement.

There's another reason to think the Direct might still be happening.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter 32 March 2020. Get it right man!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Chantage

My feelings aren't a game. They say "before end of fiscal year", "still in 26th without pre-announce it", "hitting April's Fool Day". I only want all this to end and be together again with my love, traditional Paper Mario.

Either side is a way.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic