Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 2,301 to 2,320 of 15,873

NintendoByNature

@Grumblevolcano it got so bad my hype level for the yacht club games presents was thru the roof! 😉. Only kidding but it was nice to see something from a gaming company in a direct like presentation.

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

I'd assumed there wouldn't be a Nintendo Direct this week with Pokemon Day being tomorrow. TPC likely doesn't want their thunder stolen. I feel like the first two weeks of March are more certain now.

@StuTwo ...Y'know, I would actually play that.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Heavyarms55

Okay this time I've got it! Trust me! So I hired some Malaysian cyborg ninjas who managed to sneak into Nintendo of Switzerland and obtain documents about the next Nintendo Direct, which will be on February 34th of this year. It will cover Pikmin Master collection, a port of all 3 Pikmin games and an HD upscaling of the 3DS game, Pokemon Stars, the Switch Port of Pokemon Gen 7, which will also be announced on Pokemon Day, and Metroid Prime Hunters 2, which we are getting in place of Metroid Prime 4 which is being delayed until 2022.

The Cyborg Ninjas also found evidence that Microsoft and Nintendo are working on some kind of joint project with the codename: ChiefMasterPrime. My analysis of the data suggests it will be the official Halo/Metroid Crossover we've always wanted and will focus on Samus and Cortana attempting to rescue Master Chief from Ganon before he can steal the Spartan armor for himself. Link is also set to make a cameo.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter I realize this is a UK based site. But in 'Murica we do "day, month, date, year" and the Japanese folks who pay me want me to teach that style. When NL starts paying me, I'll do thing however the Brits want it done. XD

OorWullie

I'm chomping at the bit here. I was positive today was going to be the day. I was also positive 20/02/2020 was going to be the day but we did get an Animal Crossing Direct, so I was half right. This week though, it was going to happen, it had to happen yet here we are, still waiting.

There could still be a surprise Mini-Direct though, dropped on their YouTube channel and Switch News Feed with no prior warning. If I remember correctly, that's what happened 2 years ago. The hype for a Direct was at fever pitch and Nintendo knew it and teased the fans on Twitter, or rather trolled the fans. Then just like that, a Mini-Direct dropped which felt initially disappointing due to it being 'Mini' but it did reveal a lot of games.

So, a Direct could still happen but I'm losing hope.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

link3710

@Heavyarms55 lol, antimatter changed the year, I don't think he was after your formatting.

link3710

Heavyarms55

@link3710 OMG I didn't even notice that!

@Anti-Matter I'm sorry! I totally missed what you were saying! My fault for reading the comment to quickly!

Bucky

Nintendo is doomed. Don't know how much longer they can last.

Bucky

DannyBoi

There is some maintenance for 9 March all for Eshop.https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp

Edited on by DannyBoi

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

DannyBoi

@Bucky They are going to have to say something.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Dezzy

I've seen at least 3 youtubers make videos complaining about this now.

It's definitely starting to bug people why we've had such a long period of silence.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Heavyarms55

Okay guys, I know my last two attempts have failed, but this time, I worked with former Yugoslav special forces. I had them infiltrate none other than Nintendo of Nepal! They successfully brought me documents that indicate the next Nintendo Direct will be on March 14th and will cover Super Mario Galaxy 3 primarily! But it will also be announcing the Halo Master Chief collection coming to Switch this winter and confirming the release date of Metroid Prime 4 to be summer 2021.

Tyranexx

Heavyarms55 wrote:

Okay guys, I know my last two attempts have failed, but this time, I worked with former Yugoslav special forces. I had them infiltrate none other than Nintendo of Nepal! They successfully brought me documents that indicate the next Nintendo Direct will be on March 14th and will cover Super Mario Galaxy 3 primarily! But it will also be announcing the Halo Master Chief collection coming to Switch this winter and confirming the release date of Metroid Prime 4 to be summer 2021.

You forgot to mention that both Golden Sun 4: Brilliant Twilight and WarioWare: Switched! will be showcased.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx Way to spoil it! I didn't want to leak EVERYTHING!

toiletduck

Dezzy wrote:

I've seen at least 3 youtubers make videos complaining about this now.

It's definitely starting to bug people why we've had such a long period of silence.

At this point I'm more bugged by the complaining than by the actual silence.

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

IceClimbers

Meanwhile I'm just playing through my backlog.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

gcunit

IceClimbers wrote:

Meanwhile I'm just playing through my backlog.

... while repeatedly contributing to the 'Next Direct' thread

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic