Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 2,081 to 2,100 of 15,874

CalTonTheRobot

@LetsGoSwitch Bro calm down.. we haven't even got a Nintendo direct yet plus the direct tomorrow is an "Animal Crossing Direct"
Save your dreams for the Inevitable Nintendo Direct..
then you can blabber about Geno.. but for NOW it's Animal Crossing's turn in the spotlight

CalTonTheRobot

CalTonTheRobot

@DannyBoi Eh..... Leakers can be wrong.. Chances are we won't see a direct till March or in the worst case scenario Complete silence until E3 2020...
like the chances of us getting 2 directs in 1 week are so severely low my guy..
whatever the case may be we're gonna be waiting for the next Proper direct for quite some time..

CalTonTheRobot

1UP_MARIO

Chooo choooo

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Link41x

@Grumblevolcano But we already had one in December, there is no need for another at this point.

PSN ID: Linkx41

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9590-3292 | Nintendo Network ID: Link41

link3710

@Link41x We get one every 2-4 months usually, and so far they have had one before every single PAX since they started doing Indie specific directs.

link3710

FragRed

@Link41x When you consider how many indie games are getting released on the Switch, by far making up the bulk of the third party support, it makes sense to have push these indie Directs out as often as they are.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Dezzy

Lol I love Shovel Knight, but these guys have got too much of an ego if they think they're on the level where they should warn about announcements ahead of time. Only the very biggest devs and publishers need to be doing that.

I'll reorganize my life based around watching a Nintendo Direct. I'm not doing that for an indie dev. Just announce your stuff and I'll read about it in the next day's news.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@DannyBoi Well PAX East starts on February 27th so we're likely getting Indie World on 24th/25th.

Date and time for indie World Direct ?

Anti-Matter

Aozz101x

@Anti-Matter it's not confirmed. he's just saying there might be one on the 24th/25th.

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

rallydefault

@Rexenokid
Yea, I'm with you. Yacht Club is rocking it. Shovel Knight is seriously one of the best platformers of the last decade. Puts a lot of AAA stuff to shame (though not many AAA platformers in last 10 years).

I say let them do whatever they want, they've earned it. Free world and all that. Haters gonna hate.

rallydefault

DannyBoi

Direct next week?

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Neoguardian86

@DannyBoi lol
my Direct fever broke, I still really wanna see one. but now i'm just more chill about it. gonna play backlog.

CURRENTLY PLAYING
Switch: live A Live
Playstation 5: Assassins Creed Origins
Xbox Series X:
iOS: Final Fantasy 6 Pixel Remaster
3DS XL:

PSN : Neoguardian86
Steam : GhostinShell86

Switch Friend Code: SW-5194-5130-4929 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-0557-6118 | Nintendo Network ID: Neoguardian86

Octane

Pikmin Direct happening next week. Get ready.

Octane

NotTelevision

Well that AC direct was fantastic. Still don’t understand the lack of cloud support, but everything else else about it looks great.

NotTelevision

Dezzy

I'm fairly confident we'll get the proper Direct on 27th. I really think it would be bad for Nintendo to leave it much longer.

Having that anticipation for upcoming games does affect how people spend money. Imagine if I'm budgeting so that I can only buy a handful of full priced releases this year. Well what if I'm looking at both FF7 Remake and Xenoblade as my summer game. FF7 comes out in April. Lets assume Xenoblade comes out in June. Well I need to know it's coming out in June by April, otherwise I'm just gonna give up waiting and buy FF7 instead.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

NintendoByNature

@Dezzy that's the only reason im wanting a direct too. So i can plan my budget, which I usually throw out the window at some point anyway, but still. Having an idea of what's coming and when helps me plan my spending and i can't do that without a release schedule.

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

DannyBoi wrote:

Direct next week?

Why are you so desperate to need the Nintendo Direct ASAP ?
I mean, we can still enjoy our life without getting anxious if there is no new games announced yet.
Life is not only about playing games matter.

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

@DannyBoi eh not really sure. I don't think they've done one on a Friday night? Unless youre saying announcement tomorrow night for a direct next week?

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic