Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 181 to 200 of 15,872

DannyBoi

Speculation for the direct?

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

troy258

@dannyboi at this point I don't have a clue with nintendo is doing. they also released a trailer for etrian odyssey nexus on the 3ds. So we probably can conclude that there probably won't be any word on 3ds games in a direct. On the switch front they revealed a lot of stuff on twitter which could mean 2 things. first option these things don't fit in a direct and we still get a direct soon. Option 2 they aren't sure of the release dates of some games like fire emblem three houses and daemon x machina and want to wait a bit longer which means a february or march direct. If we don't get an announcement of a direct tommorow I think we will get one in february or march.

troy258

DannyBoi

They are leaving it late for a direct though. And having one in march? A while to wait.

GrailUK

They must be distracted counting all their money!

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

NintendoByNature

Yea if not til March that's 6 months between Directs. Smash direct doesn't count

NintendoByNature

DannyBoi

I find it strange that so many games are releasing in April.

NintendoByNature

I mean heck.. last year's was announced hours before air time

NintendoByNature

TTgowings

They were too busy filming twitter chicks in NY today so doubtful much will still be happening this month..

TTgowings

Matthew010

If nothing gets announced today or early tomorrow, I'd say it's not happening this month.

Matthew010

DannyBoi

Nintendo directs are prerecorded. So it will have already been filmed. Just a case of airing it. Within the next decade hopefully;).

troy258

I hope we get one tomorrow but we shall see.

troy258

Grumblevolcano

No Direct announcement today.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

troy258

@grumblevolcano yep seems like it. Next week is also possible if they don't want to interfere with the mortal kombat 11 reveal event tomorrow

troy258

NintendoByNature

Got tired of waiting for a direct and possible wind waker hd announcement for switch so last night i just pulled the trigger on it for Wii u.

NintendoByNature

troy258

@nintendobynature can understand that would suck for you if they announce it for switch next week...

troy258

NintendoByNature

@troy258 it would but it was only $14 thru my nintendo. It would be great if it comes to switch but bundled with other zelda games so it wouldn't hurt as much

NintendoByNature

Grumblevolcano

This lack of Nintendo info is honestly leading to me using my XB1 more.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

troy258

@grumblevolcano I think we need more info but at this point it isn't problamatic. I'm finishing up my indie games at this point and at the end of the month I will be busy playing kingdom hearts 3.

troy258

GrailUK

@Grumblevolcano Does the XB1 have more Nintendo info or something? (/jk)

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic