Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 15,474

DannyBoi

Is the New year sale on the Eshop hinting at a direct?

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

rallydefault

@the8thark
Your response was quite clearly phrased as some sort of rebuttal to what I said. I thought that was silly given I said exactly what you said. Don't pretend that wasn't your intention. I see you hiding behind that slice of pepperoni.

rallydefault

the8thark

@rallydefault

I was quite clearly agreeing with you.
Your assumption about my prior post are wrong.

Pepperoni tastes nice though. Good on pizza.

the8thark

Dezzy

sixrings wrote:

People upgrade their phones every year not because they need to but because they want the latest. No exclusives won't change sales for Xbox series x. I want one just so I can play F1 with Ray tracing.

Yeah but if there are 2 competitor consoles of similar power, and one has a bunch of exclusives but the other doesn't, it's a pretty simple decision for potential buyers.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

MuhBael

Between the PS5 and Xbox X most people will choose the PS5 again. Im honestly amazed Microfot is still in the market at all

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

Toy_Link

My predictions for the next direct:
Nintendo Offerings
Metroid Fusion Remake to be made by MercurySteam (May release)
Brain Training is released shortly after the direct in US
NMH3 release date announcement
Bravely Default 2 with first gameplay, no release date of any kind
New Mario Golf releasing in June
Animal Crossing details
Bayonetta 3 first gameplay and rough release date of Q4 2020
Phoenix Wright Smash character reveal with a February release
Either TTYD remaster or a new classic style Paper Mario to be released in September

Third Party announcements:
Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection Switch port in April
Duke Nukem 3D World Tour released shortly after the direct
Kingdom Hearts The Story So Far dropped shortly after the Direct
Dragon Quest IV, V, VI release in February
Rockstar’s Bully released in April
Metro Redux February Release
Outer Worlds release date in March
Reminder of DMC3 along with an announcement of Dead Rising port

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

BruceCM

That does depend, @Dezzy .... There's maybe one exclusive for PS5 I'd like but not enough to get the console for that, even if there's no actual exclusives on Series X I'll probably get Cyberpunk 2077 for PC, anyway, along with most things coming there. FFVII remake is definitely coming to Series X, before they finish releasing it all

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

MuhBael

I predict GTA IV The Complete Edition Switch or GTA V Switch

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

link3710

@Toy_Link Please no... let MercurySteam have the creative freedom to make their own maps. Fusion doesn't need a remake anywhere near as much as we need a new 2D Metroid. And the original sections in Samus Returns were great.

link3710

Bucky

Anybody else think there is a Dragalia Lost Switch game in the pipeline?

Bucky

Octane

Just give me Pikmin 4 at this point.

Octane

link3710

@Bucky That could be a lot of fun. Dragalia Lost is one of the best phone games out there, I'd love to see it interpreted as a console title.

link3710

Bucky

@Octane I don't think we will ever see Pikmin 4. I am now hoping for Pikmin 5 instead.

Bucky

GrailUK
  • The folk who created the Wii / Wii U DK games finally unveils the next 2D Metroid and leave a community message saying ' They can't wait to show us Metroid Prime 4.'
  • Any epic fight between Dante and Bayonetta announces his arrival in Smash.

Zzzz zzzzHUH! That was a really nice dream...

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

RR529

What if what was going to be Pikmin 4 is included as a new, second campaign in a potential Pikmin 3 port?

Supposedly 4 has been nearly finished for ages, yet rumors suggest that a port of 3 might be more likely. Maybe it's because they're combining the two.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Octane

@RR529 Doubt it. Either it's coming, or it isn't.

Octane

Bucky

Pikmin 4 will be released when they do a WiiU Classic, similar to Star Fox 2 finally being released on the SNES Classic

Edited on by Bucky

Bucky

rallydefault

I'm sorry, but please no Pikmin 4. I really despise the Pikmin games. We've had 3 of them. Time to move on.

Also please no Wonderful 101 port. That game is just fine staying a collector's item on Wii U lol.

Yes, unpopular opinions, but honest ones.

rallydefault

Harmonie

@Octoguy Agreed. I never got into Pikmin, but it is a solid franchise and has fans. Plus, they've been waiting a long time for a title that was revealed to be in development a long time ago.

I'd be happy for them if it was revealed, even if it wasn't exciting for me personally. The same happened with Ridley in Super Smash Bros Ultimate and the reveal of Metroid Prime 4.

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

kkslider5552000

rallydefault wrote:

I'm sorry, but please no Pikmin 4. I really despise the Pikmin games. We've had 3 of them. Time to move on.

Also please no Wonderful 101 port. That game is just fine staying a collector's item on Wii U lol.

Yes, unpopular opinions, but honest ones.

This is something I would say to be hyperbolic and intentionally absurd. Either you aren't or you're bad at it.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic