Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 1,301

Dezzy

@rallydefault

I don't follow. What's the irony?

@MonadoBoy

A HD remaster of XC1 would be good!

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

NintendoByNature

Some last minute predictions as I've been thinking this morning.

Likely: Pine is a shadow drop since it was supposed to release in August.

Maybe Unlikely: Axel from streets of rage a smash character

NintendoByNature

Magician

Five...hours...to go!

Waiting, it's always the hardest part in life.

Switch Physical Collection - 457 games (as of November 9th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest XI (Switch) Criminal Girls (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

link3710

@MonadoBoy Well, Monolith Soft has 5 studios now, and is working on the new fantasy IP, the new xenoblade, BotW 2 (presumably, not confirmed, but this is likely the Kyoto studio that only supports Nintendo and doesn't develop their own titles), and likely two other projects at the same time (supposedly one is a 'third option' whatever that means, the other studio only just opened so unless they start off with ports while they assemble their team we won't be seeing what they're up to). I'd be surprised if we don't see them at this point.

link3710

Matthew010

Can't watch live - 11pm BST is unrealistic for me. I'll be catching up tomorrow morning, hopefully with no spoilers (harder than it sounds - it's all that is suggested on YouTube after a Direct.)

Hey Nintendo, if you're listening, Pilotwings would be great please and thank you.

Matthew010

Dezzy

@link3710

As long as they're currently working on Xenoblade 3 in some capacity then I'm fine.

Given the timing of the releases, I'm thinking we have a good chance of getting 2 3D Zeldas, 2 3D Marios and 2 Xenoblade games on the Switch. (those are my 3 favourite Nintendo franchises)

rallydefault

@Dezzy
They're killing Zelda (the franchise).

I'm being dramatic at the moment. But just give it a few more titles.

Edited on by rallydefault

rallydefault

link3710

@Dezzy I make no promises there, for all we know they're working on Xenoblade Chronicles X2. Not that I'd be opposed to that or anything.

link3710

Dezzy

@link3710

I'd be fine with that too. I liked XCX a lot. I'd slightly prefer XC3 though. I still feel like they could perfect that formula.

@rallydefault

What you on about?

Edited on by Dezzy

OorWullie

We will hopefully get a proper date for Grid Autosport, we know it's coming this month but when? Available after the Direct would be superb.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Eagle9

New Ace Attorney game would be wonderful, that is if there is any bit of truth left that series isn't dead.

It all started from Game&Watch.

3DS Friend Code 5455 9594 9430.
Switch Friend Code 7313-1538-3028.

MonadoBoy

Well, I’d have been happier if they’d announced a new entry, but you’ll find no complaints from me about that Xenoblade remake. Hope they add some new content to it (but it’s already a perfect game in my eyes).

MonadoBoy

iKhan

Wow, that was really bad. Probably Nintendo's worst Direct since the Switch came out. 3rd party announcements are cool and all, but they aren't new anymore.

XC Definitive edition wasn't even retextured, which honestly is the main thing that would get me to rebuy the game.

Like, they didn't give us ANYTHING new.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Magician

That was better than I expected. Lots of digital-only stuff, saves me quite a bit a money.

Well, that's good enough for 2019. I'll now look forward to the January Direct.

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

NintendoByNature

I'm not happy or mad about the direct. Just indifferent. Some cool stuff announced but im interested to see how 2020 shapes up now. Trials of mana looks good but im not a Tokyo mirage fan, a xenoblade fan, or an animal crossing fan. Snes games were the highlight for me though 😁

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

farrow000

@iKhan They said it would mostly focus on the rest of 2019. They still have a lot of this year so hopefully the new stuff would get shown in January.

farrow000

My Nintendo: SW-3219-1520-3721

iKhan

@farrow000

They said the same thing last September when they announced Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion. I expected at least one new first party game announcement for next year.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Magician

iKhan wrote:

@farrow000

They said the same thing last September when they announced Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion. I expected at least one new first party game announcement for next year.

Nintendo has to save something for The Game Awards in December.

NintendoByNature

Cant believe im saying this, but im Cool with the beginning of the year being dead for me. Plan on grabbing the witcher in December so that should keep me busy q1

NintendoByNature

link3710

@iKhan Uh... did you look at XC? It's not only new textures, but those are clearly all new models, and brand new locations.

link3710

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic