Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 1,251

Magician

Just thirteen more days till ze E3 Direct.
Untitled

Switch Physical Collection - 383 games (as of August 17th 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

HobbitGamer

That’s almost two weeks away!! That’s like twelve bed times!

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

FragRed

@HobbitGamer That time will fly by. I mean I still struggle to get over how it's been almost a whole year already since last E3.

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

Anti-Matter

Three Directs i have interest about.
1. Pokemon Direct at 5 June 2019
2. EA Play : The Sims 4 on 8 June 2019
3. Nintendo Direct on 11 June 2019

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

NintendoByNature

Can't believe only 8 days (if im correct ) until e3 kicks off. And we get a little teaser next week with Pokemon direct. My hype level is thru the roof

NintendoByNature

LetsGoSwitch

What I expect:

• Mario Odyssey DLC
  • Info on Fire Emblem, Astral Chain, Luigi's Mansion 3 and 3rd and 1st Party title updates
  • Animal Crossing Trailer
  • News on Bayonetta 3 (brief)
  • 3rd Party support
  • 1st Part updates
  • That new Ubisoft IP

Wild Cards:

• New IP
  • Mario Kart 9
  • F-Zero

What I don't expect:
-Mother 3 (They would of got Reggie to do it)

• Another old IP revived (eg. Kid Icarus)
  • Metroid Prime 4

LetsGoSwitch

Magician

One...week...left...until the E3 Direct. LETS GO!
Untitled

Currently playing: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

NintendoByNature

Can't wait, and we get some e3 stuff Saturday I believe. Although i think it's mostly tournaments

NintendoByNature

SamusLv7

So now that has been almost 2 months since Nintendo E3 Direct, would we have a new direct in the next month? I'd say it may come at the end of September, due to many games releasing that month.

Now playing:
Zelda BotW, Mario Odyssey, Octopath Traveler, Bravely Default, Yooka-Laylee, Bravely Second, Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES N3DS), Megaman ZX, Mario + Rabbits Kingdom Battle.

Dev893

September is always a big month for Nintendo news and the perfect time for one considering it's that sweet spot in-between summer and autumn. After all, there was one last September.

Dev893

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | My Nintendo: Dev

Grumblevolcano

I'd guess September 12th for the next Direct. There are 4 main things we don't know about regarding the last few months of 2019 on the Nintendo side:
1. What is Nintendo doing to improve NSO going into year 2?
2. Is Link's Awakening getting anymore content or is it the GBC game with better visuals and a dungeon creator?
3. Is there a game for December?
4. Smash stuff (e.g. when is Banjo coming, who is character 4)

Though I do think the last 2 weeks of August will have Nindie events (one for Gamescom, one for PAX West).

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoByNature

@Grumblevolcano i know you usually have a beat on this stuff. We Will prob have a nindies showcase of some kind this month based on previous years right?

As for the next main direct. It has to be within 4 weeks. I really don't see people renewing subs with what's on the table unless they come out and offer something via a direct or on their YouTube page.

For direct predictions...
Sometime in the next 4 week's
A Wii u port for December and Jan or Feb. Probabaly wonderful 101 and Mario 3d world.
A new dk game for 2020 as well as a 2d metroid.
For nso, they HAVE to bring in more consoles. Snes and n64 are musts at this point or alot of people are out. I for one will keep it though for smm2

NintendoByNature

IceClimbers

@NintendoByNature The Direct will almost assuredly be mid-September.

@Grumblevolcano I'd expect a spotlight segment on Luigi's Mansion 3 most likely. As for a December game, it'll be an eShop title at most (whether that be something like Pushmo or an NSO exclusive). I think a retail title is out of the question at this point.

I can see them revealing the 4th character but give Banjo details separately for... reasons.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Magician

I would be fine if the next Direct wasn't until January.

August to December is already stacked with releases.

My wallet needs a breather.

NintendoByNature

@Magician what's coming In December? I know September October and November are packed but I can't remember what's in December

NintendoByNature

Magician

NintendoByNature wrote:

@Magician what's coming In December? I know September October and November are packed but I can't remember what's in December

Aside from Neverwinter Nights nothing comes to mind. But there are dozens of games with a Q4 release window but no firm release date. I'm certain that the next Direct will fill in the blanks. Games such as The Witcher 3, Rune Factory 4 HD, Two Point Hospital, Final Fantasy VIII Remastered, and Vampyr top my list...to name a few.

SamusLv7

NintendoByNature wrote:

For direct predictions...
Sometime in the next 4 week's
A Wii u port for December and Jan or Feb. Probabaly wonderful 101 and Mario 3d world.
A new dk game for 2020 as well as a 2d metroid.

@NintendoByNature That would be fantastic. A new DK and Metroid is always welcomed 😊

Now playing:
Zelda BotW, Mario Odyssey, Octopath Traveler, Bravely Default, Yooka-Laylee, Bravely Second, Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES N3DS), Megaman ZX, Mario + Rabbits Kingdom Battle.

SamusLv7

I just remembered that Nintendo said in their E3 Direct that they have other surprises in the future. We may have one surprise left for this year, probably for December.

Now playing:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic