Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 15,873

Magician

How about some outlandish guesses then? Phil Spencer showing up in the Direct announcing Xbox Game Pass for Switch perhaps? That, or I'd take a Switch port of Rare Replay as a consolation prize. But since Rare Replay takes up to 50GB of storage for all 30 games...perhaps not.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Grumblevolcano

I think the most likely new game reveal at E3 is Pikmin 4. Do a "Here's Pikmin 3 in a few months, by the way Pikmin 4 is coming in 2020" given that Miyamoto's teases kind of makes "Pikmin 4 is in development" not really add any news.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

RDBC1983

A release for Luigi's Mansion this summer would be great! I also think that there could be some surprises, who knows... I also would like to see a remaster for Diddy Kong Racing, that was a fun game!

RDBC1983

Ninja84

@Magician i would love a Game Pass announcement with Master chief collection, ori and State of decay 2🤞🏻

Ninja84

NintendoByNature

If I can have a second wishful thinking prediction/ hope, it would be at least a title screen reveal of " breath of the wild 2"

NintendoByNature

-Green-

I’m not really sure what my wishful prediction this year would be. I feel like I’m getting everything I want this year. Maybe a tease of Prime 4 with confirmation of the Prime Trilogy

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

1UP_MARIO

Would love a pikmin 4 announcement. Give us hope

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

TD27

My outlandish guess(es): SNES games for NSO, remasters for Twilight Princess and Wind Waker, some sort of reveal for a new flagship Zelda game, Dark Souls 2 port reveal (though this is mostly just my wishful thinking!).

The Rare Replay suggestion above would be sweet, but given the size maybe it would have to be in 2 releases?

TD27

-Green-

Still waiting for a Pikmin 5 announcement Nintendo

-Green-

Pikmin 4 doesn’t exist. It’s a figment if your imagination

1UP_MARIO

PIKOMEN 4. Please

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Anti-Matter

How about Animal Croxxing (Animal Crossing with Boxing / Kickboxing) ? 🤣

Anti-Matter

Shellcore

The Villager as DLC for MK11. I can just see the fatality now with that cheeky smile and dead eyes.

troy258

Predictions:
First Party: Smash Brothers Erdrick reveal, Animal Crossing revealed and launching this september. Luigi's mansion 3 launching in october. Pokemon Launching in November. Link's awakening in December. Deamon X machina and Town are delayed to early 2020. Monolith shows a new ip without a release date. Super mario Rpg revealed lauching in 2020 for Switch.
Third Party: Darksiders 2, Overwatch, Persona 5, Biomutant, Code Vein, Bortherlands Collection, fifa 2020, NBA 2k20, Madden 2020 and Catherine revealed for switch and releasing in 2019.
Indie: Gang beasts and return of the obra dinn both releasing on switch after the direct.

I supose these are kind of realistic maybe not as much third-party games and super mario rpg is a total wildcard but I think we will see a new game revealed that's launching in 2020 . I can't wait for the presentation.

troy258

Lemmy_the_Koopa

I still hope there is an out of the blue F-ZERO (like) entry in the E³ Direct, but I won't be mad if this is not happening. I have and had my hopes high for every Nintendo Direct or E³ Direct, so I am already quite used to Nintendo not answering that particular call and I already know that Nintendo is somewhat puzzled on how to approach this series.

Edited on by Lemmy_the_Koopa

Lemmy_the_Koopa

Magician

Lemmy_the_Koopa wrote:

I still hope there is an out of the blue F-ZERO (like) entry in the E³ Direct, but I won't be mad if this is not happening. I have and had my hopes high for every Nintendo Direct or E³ Direct, so I am already quite used to Nintendo not answering that particular call and I already know that Nintendo is somewhat puzzled on how to approach this series.

Now that Team Sonic Racing is done perhaps Nintendo could contract Sumo Digital for F-Zero?

Could you imagine it, an F-Zero game in the vein of Forza Horizon, open world.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic