Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,209

troy258

@magician I'm really not expecting it tommorow, a lot of people would be more hyped for those games than the ones they have shown in directs like dead by daylight or katamari reroll. I don't consider Ori or Cuphead indies at this point. But I could be wrong. Still a lot of people may expect them to be there tommorrow so it will probably lead to dissapointment and anger if they aren't there. I'm not hoping or expecting them and I suggest we all shouldn't.

troy258

RazorWind

Crossing my fingers that we'll at least hear some mention of A Hat in Time tomorrow, if nothing else.

Edited on by RazorWind

RazorWind

Anti-Matter

I really hope there is at least 1 indie game i will like from the Direct and also will be released in physical media in the future.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

OorWullie

Could tomorrow finally be the day we see a new game from Shinen? It's been 2 years since FAST RMX released, which itself was an expanded and remastered port of a 2015 game. There was also the port of Art of Balance but I can't imagine that took much work. They said a few months after the Switch launched that they'd been working on their new game from before FAST RMX even released and that it is "quite different to anything we have done before".

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

NintendoByNature

Kinda wana hear more about oceanhorn 2 and if it'll come to switch. That'll be a win in my book. Looks awesome but haven't heard squat about it in forever

NintendoByNature

MushHill_Act1-1

My bet's on Shovel Knight campaigns and maybe that new game Yacht Club Games teased.

MushHill_Act1-1

Switch Friend Code: SW-5550-3190-0157

Magician

My guesses for the Direct? Terraria, Catan, Streets of Rage 4, Kentucky Route Zero, 1001 Spikes, Cat Quest II, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath, Castle Crashers, Diluvion, and A Hat in Time...for my top ten. But with a runtime of half an hour there should be many more games than these.

Switch Physical Collection - 345 games (as of June 17th, 2019)
Currently playing: Okami HD (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Krull

Is there likely to be any overlap with the Nintendo Europe Nindiecast? I'd like to see a release date for Cross Code. Otherwise, hopefully it's all new, and surprising, stuff. Be good to see Lucas Pope's games hit Nintendo. I probably wouldn't double-dip on Papers, Please, but I'd love to see Return of the Obra Dinn come to Switch.

Switch ID: 5948-6652-1589

NintendoByNature

Rumor mills churning. Next direct incoming soon? I guess we'll find out in the near future....hopefully 🤑

NintendoByNature

DTMOF84

I saw Spawn Wave mention it on Twitter.

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

NintendoByNature

I just watched his video on it. Or at least most of it before i got side tracked lol

NintendoByNature

SamusLv7

Last Direct was in February right? If that's the case then I don't know if we'll have a full direct in this month. If it happens, it will probably be a Direct Mini.

Edited on by SamusLv7

Now playing:
Zelda BotW (DLC), Mario Odyssey, Octopath Traveler, Bravely Default, Yooka-Laylee, Bravely Second.

SheldonRandoms

No need for another Nintendo direct since EVERYTHING will be coming to the Switch!

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Harmonie

I'm just thinking - is a Direct even likely in between now and E3? I know we all want one, but we've got to remember that the last Direct we had before the February one was way back in September. They're pretty far and few in between these days.

They could do a mini Direct, but I just don't think there will be a full-blown Direct. I'd love to be surprised. Namely because I want to finally see Animal Crossing Switch, gosh darn it!

Edited on by Harmonie

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

Grumblevolcano

@Harmonie Smash 3.0 (before the end of April), Mario Maker 2 (June), Fire Emblem Three Houses (26th July) suggests yes as all 3 release early enough that just relying on E3 onwards isn't enough. Whether that ends up being in the form of a normal Direct, 3 game dedicated Directs or some combination of a normal Direct and dedicated Directs, who knows.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

SamusLv7

Oh, that's right. Everything will come to the Nintendo Switch, so no need to worry about it any longer 😂

Now playing:
Zelda BotW (DLC), Mario Odyssey, Octopath Traveler, Bravely Default, Yooka-Laylee, Bravely Second.

SamusLv7

@Harmonie With how unpredictable Nintendo can be, it's difficult to tell but Nintendo has been doing surprising things one after another. I just hope that a trailer of Bravely Third is shown either in a Direct/Mini or in E3. Square Enix said months ago something about it.

Now playing:

Grumblevolcano

If there is a normal Direct in April, I think Nintendo and Microsoft will have timed it and Inside Xbox such that the most hype is gained from Ori announcements (Ori is rumoured to be coming to Switch and Ori 2 seems to be the next XB1 1st party game after February's Crackdown 3 judging by X018).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic