Forums

Topic: New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (2019)

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Matthew010

New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U are coming to Switch in 2019 in New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe! The game has 5 playable characters - Mario, Luigi, Nabbit, Toadette (who csn turn into Peachette) and Toad!
Untitled

What's a signature?

NintendoPete

played through both games on the Wii U (both 100%), so I will pass. I would have preferred a new 2D Mario game.

NintendoPete

boop22

hey at least the boxart wasnt a copy of NSMBWii

boop22

1UP_MARIO

Box is nice. Good games 100% both on u. First time players will enjoy

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

As gamers we never die. We always have spare 1ups here and there and everywhere

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

Yosheel

This whole Peachette thing kinda creeps me out.

Kinda implies Peach is a powered up Toad.

Edited on by Yosheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ReaderRagfish

@Yosheel I imagine there'll be a few ridiculous fan theories about that. There are people out there who are convinced that in every game after Paper Mario, Bowser is really just King Boo in a Bowser suit and the real Bowser is dead.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Yosheel

Well one thing is a gameplay mechanic we can see happen in-game... The other one... What...?

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ReaderRagfish

Yeah, they say that there's no way Bowser could have survived the end of Paper Mario, and in Luigi's Mansion (which was released not long after Paper Mario) you fight against King Boo controlling Bowser, and King Boo looks different in Luigi's Mansion, so they say that the King Boo in later games is a fake, the real King Boo is Bowser, and the real Bowser is dead.

I don't buy it either.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

redd214

One of the best parts of the direct for me, can't wait to pick this up!

Friend Code: SW-6622-7227-4707

Yosheel

That's a thread about the rumor. However if you want we can transform it into a general discussion thread.

Eh! My gameplay videos

• Pages:

Sorry, this topic has been locked.