Forums

Topic: Nintendo Entertainment System - Nintendo Switch Online

Posts 281 to 289 of 289

TuVictus

They updated the Zelda game to a remixed version of it. It's actually pretty cool! I do gotta admit if they do these kinds of remix things to other major old games, then I think that would be an extremely huge bonus to the service overall

TuVictus

Moroboshi876

@PikPi According to the article here on Nintendo Life it's not updated, but another file. And it's just Zelda with full inventory and hearts. Not a remix. That would be great, though. Or at least having the chance to play remixes. Because I still have to play many NES titles as they were and would like the possibility to do so too.

Switch code: SW-2291-6286-4620

Nintendo 3DS code: 2879-0476-7598

My Nintendo: Toni | Twitter:

TuVictus

@Moroboshi876 ah, thanks for clearing it up, but still a pretty neat thing to do, to give a tiny bit more life to something

TuVictus

NinChocolate

Anyone notice the colors are off? Even compared to 3DS, SMB doesn’t look good

NinChocolate

FaeKnight

NinChocolate wrote:

Anyone notice the colors are off? Even compared to 3DS, SMB doesn’t look good

If you're talking about the right edge of the screen flickering green periodically, that is perfectly normal for the game. As is sprite flickering when there's a lot of stuff on the screen at once. Both were a product of the hardware limitations and how the NES handled graphics.

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

HobbitGamer

The games actually look a little brighter compared to VC version, to me.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

FaeKnight

Did you try changing the filter?

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

toiletduck

I tried a few of the NES games again today, mainly SMB3. I can't really seem to get into them. It might be because these games actually haven't aged well from my perspective.

What also doesn't help, is that the d-pads of both my pro controllers (original and 8bitdo SF30pro) are too sturdy to be able to perform pixel perfect platforming precision. Sometimes when I feel I'm pressing down, the controller registers left or right. I have to press quite hard too.

Anyone else who recognizes this? Or is it just bad luck with both controllers? Any suggestions for a pro controller with a 'looser' d-pad? I'm not interested in the NES controllers. If somewhere in the future Nintendo decides to release the SNES controllers for Switch I'll probably buy those.

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.