Forums

Topic: Nintendo Entertainment System - Nintendo Switch Online

Posts 261 to 280 of 289

Benjoo

Hey guys. I'm gonna add a few people on here for some nes multiplayer. Just decline if your not interested. Thanks

Anyone interested. Mine is

SW 6591-7171-4819

Edited on by Benjoo

Benjoo

HobbitGamer

Yeah, it'd even be better perception if they just took 4 games for a month instead of 3, and released 1 per week. If they drop all 3 it's like giving me all my sweets at once. I've got poor self control for games when they're all in front of me, I need adult supervision

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Eagle9

Yep, i don't have yet any good reason why i start to pay Online, until i play some Online game next time.

It all started from Game&Watch.

3DS Friend Code 5455 9594 9430.
Switch Friend Code 7313-1538-3028.

EvilLucario

The October games are coming on the 10th.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Eel

NES Open Tournament Golf is really good, pretty advanced compared to Nintendo's older Golf game.

It even saves your best plays so you can watch them over and over.

It gets the Yosheel seal of approval.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

FaeKnight

I'm looking forward to playing Solomon's Key again. I liked that game, although I never got to play it much. I was too busy playing stuff like Final Fantasy or Dragon Warrior.

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

KoenM84

Although I have it on the Original NES, Super Mario Allstars on the SNES and on the NES mini, I never got around finishing the wonderful SMB3. With the save at any time option available, I'm gonna complete it for the first time, 25 years after I played it for the first time. Halfway world 4 now.

For me it still is the best 2D Mario. Enjoying every second of it.

Primal Creation - Modern Thrash Metal (BE) @ Spotify

My Nintendo: KoenM84 | Nintendo Network ID: KoenM84

FaeKnight

Yeah, those old games hold up rather well don't they? Both graphics wise and gameplay wise they are still solid.

FaeKnight

FaeKnight

ReaderRagfish wrote:

I just played a little bit of Super Dodge Ball again on my Wii. You guys are in for a treat, that game is even more fun (and racist) than I remember!

I know it's trite, but it was a different time. Games like Mike Tyson's Punch Out or Super Dodge Ball would never be able to get away with their ethnic portrayals if made these days.

FaeKnight

Benjoo

I have searched the nintendo store to pre order a pair of nes controllers for my switch. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Has anyone ordered theirs yet and point me in the right direction to get one? Thanks.

Benjoo

KevTastic84

It is annoying as most of the titles i want will be ones they would struggle for licensing these days.
Disney titles, TMNT etc. But hope they get more Konami title on soon.

..and Plumbings our game.... https://youtu.be/Vxj_ARoHiu4 Black Arrow Game Talk Episode One is now Live

Nintendo Network ID: kevtastic84 | Twitter:

Benjoo

@HobbitGamer thanks for taking the time to reply. Is it only available via usa website?

Benjoo

HobbitGamer

@Benjoo I believe it's UK as well, I just happen to be in NA

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

FaeKnight

I may be changing my mind about if I want to get the NES controllers. Especially since it looks like the A and B buttons are bigger, and as I play more the directional buttons on the left joy con don't quite work for NES games that require precision timing.

FaeKnight

Eel

I got an 8bitdo snes-style controller. It works just fine, and it's use is not limited to just the NES games.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

1UP_MARIO

Splatoon 2 bonus codes are here. I don’t know if it’s normal but I have a family subscription with 6 people but they gave me 8 bonus codes

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

1UP_MARIO

@Yosheel thanks for clearing that up

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.