Forums

Topic: Super Mario Odyssey

Posts 901 to 920 of 2,057

Kimyonaakuma

@Aozz101x Okay that's just perfect...well done Nintendo!

@Dezzy It looks good but some of it just looks flat when rendered in high resolutions. I think some improved lighting and normal/specular maps could really improve things.

Kimyonaakuma

Scrummer

I get the feeling Nintendo has been basically stock-piling Switches for next Friday. That way when everyone goes to the store to buy Mario, there'll be tons of Switches for those who don't have one.

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

Inertiacreep

@Dezzy its funny because i just decided i wanted to play this in dolphin cuz im starting to get anxious for the 27th.

Inertiacreep

Dezzy

@Inertiacreep

It actually works quite well in dolphin using a keyboard and mouse to replace the wiimote and nunchuck. Kinda weird and unexpected.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

ValhallaOutcast

@Scrummer are they still hard to get? I see them on BestBuy.ca and AMazon.ca almost everytime I am looking at the Switch section of those sites

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

1UP_MARIO

1 more week.

Untitled

Mario with peaches wedding dress

Untitled

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Samus7Killer

So they can put cross dressing Mario even suggesting the trans movement, but removed the sombrero Mario from the cover?
Hippocrite Nintendo. Shoulda kept sombrero mario on the cover, or just have it 1 image instead of the multi image mess that it is

Edited on by Samus7Killer

Samus7Killer

Kimyonaakuma

@Samus7Killer I would say that the cross dressing Mario is more of a comedic thing.

I don't think he's really involved in political issues...

Kimyonaakuma

TuVictus

I'm guessing people read too into the sombrero picture. I think they just wanted to use another one. And I don't think Mario cross dressing is a statement on anything other than "hey wouldn't it be fun if Mario wore Peach's dress".

TuVictus

Samus7Killer

Seems the new stickers on LINE app are Odyssey theme as well. Bought them immediately.

Samus7Killer

FragRed

@rk3388 If it's like it is in the UK then I believe yes it will be automatic release day delivery. Here in the UK Amazon usually ships the day/night before release.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Samus7Killer

@Kimyonaakuma love the LINE App. Got all the Mario stickers and the new ones have his hat ship.

Samus7Killer

Kimyonaakuma

@Samus7Killer LINE is awesome! I've probably bought too many stickers though. Oh well...

I can find a new Mario Set (yay!) but I can't see a sticker with his hat ship. I guess that set isn't available in the UK yet

Kimyonaakuma

Arcamenel

The GameStop that I have my game reserved at got in a demo console and I was able to play this for the first time. It was a lot of fun.

Derrick
3DS FC: 1693 - 1069 - 1732

rk3388

@FragRed Thank you- makes me feel better! Fingers crossed- I do not want to wait the whole weekend to be able to play it.. Would probably cancel then show up to Walmart/BestBuy first thing Friday morning if I get a notification it's not coming

rk3388

MasterWario

Yeah I'm going retail so that in case anything happens I just go digital. I prefer physical, but I'm not too bothered by digital. Always having the game on deck is nice, at least.

I certainly know the pain of amazon pre-order + Friday release. (Man I wish the release day was Wednesday)

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

rk3388

@MasterWario And here in Canada when Prime users only get 10% off I don't know if the hassle is worth it

rk3388

TuVictus

My Best Buy is doing a midnight launch, so I'll definitely be picking it up on Thursday night

TuVictus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic